• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So according to your answer one can answer the question on the 4473 as a yes, they use mj and all is ok?

Y’all confuse me.

What is it ok to lie in a 4473?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're pretty hung up on this. If I were you I either wouldn't smoke pot or wouldn't buy any guns.

Problem solved.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    iu
    Uh. That’s probably the only reason any lips touch theirs. :runaway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't care if you change that law. You might even convince me to vote with you? Likely not by twisting my words or implying that I am on the left. :nono:

Let's get it on the ballot for November 2022. Referendum it.

Marijuana has been illegal since well before any of us were born. Sorry, not falling for the idea that the law is telling anyone what to do any more than not to steal or rape or murder.
    MJ was made illegal in 1970 nationally. Prior to that many states had their own bans on it. But it’s not true that MJ was illegal before any of us were born.

Also, you’re mincing words when you say a prohibition on something is not telling people what to do. Telling someone they have to abstain from something absolutely IS telling them what to do.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Theft, rape and murder create victims.

If you feel victimized by someone else smoking a joint in another part of the state you may have bigger issues on your hands than concerning yourself with the legality of a plant.

I know you're not a bad guy and I don't think you and I have ever crossed swords on anything before but you're simply on the wrong side of this issue for the wrong reasons. If I want to shove coconuts up my ass for pleasure in the evening while in my home it is no one's business but my own. A law telling me that I cannot do that is utterly ridiculous whether you agree with shoving coconuts up an ass or not.

I don't find the length of a law's existence to be of importance when considering it's viability, morality or alignment with the U.S. Constitution. Once upon a time it was legal to own another human being.
    Can we change this example to pineapple? The thought is disturbing. And people who like pineapple are weird anyway. I’m sure there are way more “pineapple” people who would shove pineapple up their asses than “coconut” people.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Can we change this example to pineapple? The thought is disturbing. And people who like pineapple are weird anyway. I’m sure there are way more “pineapple” people who would shove pineapple up their asses than “coconut” people.
    No objection here :):

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    You're pretty hung up on this. If I were you I either wouldn't smoke pot or wouldn't buy any guns.

Problem solved.

I just question those who do both; or would do both. I am just curious what is more important to some; their 2nd amendment or freedom to smoke pot. Unless the feds change the law, you cannot buy and use.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I just question those who do both; or would do both. I am just curious what is more important to some; their 2nd amendment or freedom to smoke pot. Unless the feds change the law, you cannot buy and use.

Couldn't tell ya, I don't smoke pot and I sold all my guns and bought guitars so it's not a concern for me.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I don't care what you do in your home.

Just don't bring it out in the public and expect everyone to think it's okay. That goes for a lot of things.

If it doesn't impact on anyone else have at it...if it does expect some payback.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I think this is perhaps the first time I've read on INGO that your 2nd amendment rights are only valid if you fill out a 4473. I thought natural right and all that.

If I wanted to smoke weed and wanted to buy guns and didn't want to lie on a form, I'd just buy guns from individuals and bypass the 4473. No need to lie on the form, conundrum escaped.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think this is perhaps the first time I've read on INGO that your 2nd amendment rights are only valid if you fill out a 4473. I thought natural right and all that.

If I wanted to smoke weed and wanted to buy guns and didn't want to lie on a form, I'd just buy guns from individuals and bypass the 4473. No need to lie on the form, conundrum escaped.
    Would probably increase the value of used guns. LOL

Top Bottom