• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

firefighter7164

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Hello, I very much enjoy reading all the post on here and learning about a very serious hobby of mine. But, due to my job in public service and the always watchful eye that we are under, I was advised that I need to deactivate any social media sites that I partake in. Please terminate this account or let me know I need to do in order to end this. This is not a personal choice at this point this is a matter of my career. I understand that info on here is private but its not worth risking my current position.

Thank you

MTubbs1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Hello, I very much enjoy reading all the post on here and learning about a very serious hobby of mine. But, due to my job in public service and the always watchful eye that we are under, I was advised that I need to deactivate any social media sites that I partake in. Please terminate this account or let me know I need to do in order to end this. This is not a personal choice at this point this is a matter of my career. I understand that info on here is private but its not worth risking my current position.

Thank you

:rolleyes:

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Why can't you use this site on your home computer? I see you are a Firefighter, career? If so I don't understand. I was a federal Firefighter for 30 years and although there were some sits that were taboo on a department computer, ingo was not one of them.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Your account has been deactivated. The bill for $475 (deactivation service) has been mailed to your address. Please make sure to pay at your earliest convenience.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Before this thread the only thing you had said was

"I use an off brand red dot on my shot gun to hunt w and have it set for 150 yards and it works amazing. Any further than that and I would use a scope to ensure better accuracy due to bullet drop depending on weapon of choice "

What could jsut edit that post and this one and be done with it.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    ... I understand that info on here is private but its not worth risking my current position.

James, imagine that the internet is a huge repository of anything anyone has every written, said, taken an image or video of, and all of that crap will never go away. Privacy is... well, there isn't much privacy anymore, and most information we willingly give away.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Currently the procedure for "deactivating" your account is to simply stop logging in and participating. Prior to that you may choose to remove any personal information in your profile. In your case with only having 2 recent posts you may choose to edit those if you wish.

Sorry you will be unable to continue participating here on INGunOwners.com. But do remember that INGO is offered FREE to those wishing to view the site, so you may still considering lurking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom