• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    i own 3 pair, got my first pair in 01 with 200 grams of thinsulate, then i bought a non-insulated pair and a pair of dessert boots. all 3 acadias, and i couldnt ask for a better pair of boots

Dukshead

Marksman
    Rating - 90.5%
    19   2   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Southport
    Agreed they are great boots. However, try to find a pair still made in the USA. They seem to last a little longer and the stitching doesn't unravel quite like the ones made in China. Have worn them now for 20 years and they are hard to beat.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    I've wore Danner boots since the early 80's for work and hunting. The stitch-down re-soleable boots are still made here in the USA. That's why they're almost $300. The glue-on soles are the ones made overseas, and that's why they are cheaper. Danner used to completely re-sole and re-work their American made boots for about $150, and they look brand new when they come back. I think they still do, I just haven't looked in a while.

Airwolf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Terre Haute, IN
    I got my first pair last November before I went to Kansas. I bought the Pronghorn wth 1000 grams of Thinsulate. I wore them while chasing pheasants and they are by far the most comfortable boot I have worn. I highly recommend them.

Top Bottom