• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Evening, all. Just finished a vegetarian salad (trying to lose 2020's gut in 2021).

Do moderators not get points? It seems odd that I have 18 (just try to keep up), while CM has 0.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I finished the shelves on one wall of our garage. Using spare wood that I had was great. I only had to buy 1 sheet of plywood to serve as the top. It turned out pretty good.
    27fb13882f0725627831e935b4668731.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Evening, all. Just finished a vegetarian salad (trying to lose 2020's gut in 2021).

Do moderators not get points? It seems odd that I have 18 (just try to keep up), while CM has 0.
    I had a huge number of rep in the old system. Not sure what the points thing is about.
    I get a hammer so I have that going for me.....:):

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I finished the shelves on one wall of our garage. Using spare wood that I had was great. I only had to buy 1 sheet of plywood to serve as the top. It turned out pretty good.
    You even have room for a container of instant coffee. :):

I had a huge number of rep in the old system. Not sure what the points thing is about.
    I get a hammer so I have that going for me.....:):
    Well, I guess that's an okay consolation prize. I'm a little ashamed that that's the best thing I could think of.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I've been lurking for the last few weeks more than participating and am not sure why. :dunno: I think it's just 2020-2021 mental exhaustion? Who knows. All I know is it's not even 10 and I could easily go to bed for the night right now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been lurking for the last few weeks more than participating and am not sure why. :dunno: I think it's just 2020-2021 mental exhaustion? Who knows. All I know is it's not even 10 and I could easily go to bed for the night right now.
    I think many of us have to reset after the madness of 2020. I know I am still working on it.

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Haha! That will require a whole new shelf on the other wall. Go big or go home! I ope that I like it though. LOL
    If not, I know someone who will take them. I'll give you 10 cents/container!

Ordered that Rise Armament Blitz trigger that was on sale. Still double the ALG ACT trigger and nearly double the Larue trigger cost. =/ Got the Sig parts in today. That's pretty good.

It's happening to nearly everyone, Sarah. I've been "okay." since this all started. I'm also about to brush and head to bed so I can be "okay" tomorrow, too.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    But I have a trigger and a BCG on order so life is good. :lmfao:

I have another receiver set just sitting here - thinking that needs to be something...or maybe just save it for _____?
    Little happiness's are important.... I have (2) .308 BCG's coming on confirmed orders ! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom