Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The tentative date for the SGE is May 1-2 up here in Canada.

Should things work out as planned, we will have a 100-500 rifle range, a pistol range and some clays. Details will follow latter but we should be able to have simultaneous and separate pistol and rifle ranges allowing for a slower pace on the lanes and some time to “dial in”. Day two will likely be back at the previous location and maybe (just maybe) some opportunities to stretch out to 900.

As always space is limited and this is invite only. You must be a resident of Indiana or Texas to attend.

Details will follow...

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    It is when Mouse is there.
    How can something just 10mm wide be so terrifying?

I now officially live in a G****-free household.

Can't seem to decide whether to just pick up a Hiperfire EDT sharpshooter trigger or wait for a Larue/ALG ACT I to come back into stock.

Morning, All.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Finally gave in and put Kut on my ignore list. Think I'm gonna stick a few others there as well. I will say the new forum upgrade makes that MUCH easier... :thumbsup:
    I just mostly tend to stay out of the places where the craziness is, and when I do venture there I keep my situational awareness up.

Seriously though, the political subforums really hold little interest for me. I occasionally look if something catches my eye at the top of the list there or if there is some breaking news. But much like the 24 hour news "opinion commentary" , it really holds little appeal for me.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I havent used this feature yet, but I see the usefulness.
    I just mostly tend to stay out of the places where the craziness is, and when I do venture there I keep my situational awareness up.

Seriously though, the political subforums really hold little interest for me. I occasionally look if something catches my eye at the top of the list there or if there is some breaking news. But much like the 24 hour news "opinion commentary" , it really holds little appeal for me.

I really don't like to use the feature and out of all of my time on INGO there are only two people on it. Both, however, post very often, but neither post anything I find value in. Quite the contrary. I can peruse the political subforums from time to time and sometimes even enjoy doing so, but there are a few who ruin it for everyone else. To the point where I wouldn't lose sleep if that subforum went away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom