Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Thanks guys. I also ordered some more AR mags. Some cali approved, some not. Im not concerned with February, if they pass some stupid **** thats their problem, my mags will remain mine they just wont be brought to public ranges.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Thanks guys. I also ordered some more AR mags boat anchors. Some cali approved, some not. Im not concerned with February, if they pass some stupid **** thats their problem, my mags anchors will remain mine they just wont be brought to public ranges waters.
    They're listening on our posts man.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    They're listening on our posts man.
    They track what we buy online anyway :dunno:

Not to make this political but this guy had homeland security at his house for buying fuel filters online. If the day comes where they are willing to forcibly take them, that means its time to start fighting back, and not with a pen (unless your John Wick) or donations to 2A causes.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm also sorry to hear about your grandma, Biggredchev.....my condolences.
    If I might ask (?), did her death have anything to do with the Covid19 virus ?

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    I'm also sorry to hear about your grandma, Biggredchev.....my condolences.
    If I might ask (?), did her death have anything to do with the Covid19 virus ?
    It did not. She had COPD for the past 5 or so years that had progressively gotten worse, then the Sunday after Christmas she went into the hospital with pneumonia in both lungs. They sedated her, put her on a vent, feeding tube and inserted things to drain the fluid from her lungs (I forget what they're called). Her white blood cell count was way off and she just wasnt getting any better. They had a meeting with the doctor yesterday about what to do and they decided to pull the sedation, pull the vent and put her on a bipap (whatever that is). About 4 hours later she passed. The other option would have been to put her in some kind of advanced assisted living place where she could live on machines the rest of her life but she always said she never wanted that.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It did not. She had COPD for the past 5 or so years that had progressively gotten worse, then the Sunday after Christmas she went into the hospital with pneumonia in both lungs. They sedated her, put her on a vent, feeding tube and inserted things to drain the fluid from her lungs (I forget what they're called). Her white blood cell count was way off and she just wasnt getting any better. They had a meeting with the doctor yesterday about what to do and they decided to pull the sedation, pull the vent and put her on a bipap (whatever that is). About 4 hours later she passed. The other option would have been to put her in some kind of advanced assisted living place where she could live on machines the rest of her life but she always said she never wanted that.
    I gotcha. Thanks for the explanation, and again, I'm so sorry.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Hope your back gets feeling better MM. Back issues just suck...
    Thanks, Chris. Yup, I had my first lumbar surgery in 2013. Afterwards, it took almost (1) year to get back to anything resembling normal. The old bod just doesn't heal like it did when I was in my 20's !

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Sorry to hear that. My condolences to your family.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I'm game for either time

Edit: She signed off so I danced a jig. Woohoo!

Sounds like we have a plan. I'll get there close to 1:30pm. Have you found the range on google maps or do you need directions? The gravel road off of 46W is one lane with limited places to pull over so take a good look as you turn onto it to see if you need to wait on someone coming out. There are only a few homes on it so not much traffic.
    Will see you, 88 (and a son) and hopefully WTB tomorrow.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Yes, my condolences to you and your family BRC. Making that final decision can be difficult.

Bennettjh...how are you doing with the covid?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Sounds like we have a plan. I'll get there close to 1:30pm. Have you found the range on google maps or do you need directions? The gravel road off of 46W is one lane with limited places to pull over so take a good look as you turn onto it to see if you need to wait on someone coming out. There are only a few homes on it so not much traffic.
    Will see you, 88 (and a son) and hopefully WTB tomorrow.
    Never been there, any tips helpful. I could meet you earlier and follow you out maybe?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Yes, my condolences to you and your family BRC. Making that final decision can be difficult.

Bennettjh...how are you doing with the covid?
    I'm doing much better. Little over a week into it. Slightly congested, little fatigue.

Thank you for asking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom