Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    We are leaving lights, the tree and decorations in place for the rest of this month. 2020 sucked, we missed seeing family because of Covid. But those lights/decorations/tree make me happy. And my wife likes a happy Carlos.

We still have ours up as well

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I need to find that box of motivation. I know I have some left. Just can not find it...:):
    Seem to be all out of "F"'s to give recently for my part. That said, I took mine down right after Christmas as I knew I'd be making the trip down to help my folks.
    fuel-2741_960_720.jpg

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Thanks again for the help on the triggers, everyone.

RamZs in Lafayette has a box of 1911 slides and parts for $499 (before bartering), in case anyone is looking for a bunch of extras to keep around. I didn't examine it any closer. They also have a used Sightmark Wolfhound 3x30 for $189. Optics Planet has them on sale for just $10 more - I've been contemplating this morning about asking them to drop their requested price on it a bit.

Picked up my new-to-me Sig P226 today. I'll post in the "Signess" once Gray Guns actually gets some parts back in stock to throw in the ELS and SRT kits. The new pistol looks to be in excellent shape, and for $550 shipped, hard to beat for the condition.

Being away from home and not having children.. I've been a bit of a grinch. My mother bought the first "couples gift" for me and my fiancee - a tiny synthetic Christmas tree. I guess this is where it begins.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Must have been dentist day for Benp and I.

Got shots to numb both back upper sides, two fillings and zero pain. I have a very good dentist that uses the latest equipment and techniques.

Went to RK afterwards maybe 10 guns and very little ammo in the place.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Damn. Symptoms? My brother in law has been down for 2 weeks and still has a headache and can't taste anything.
    Fatigue is my worst symptom at least at this time. Head is sort of stuffy with a slight headache. Taste and smell loss was my first clue to get tested.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    sorry you hafta go thru it.

You might try a daily regimen of Vit D, Vit C, Zinc...I've been using it daily for over 2 months and my wife is in front of Covid almost everyday @ Madison Hospital.

Give it a go...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom