gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Its hip to be square?

Not really. Bummed, wife has to work so I'm home. If @gmcttr was attending I may be able to convince him take my money to you for a vig?
    I'm in Columbus as well as gmcttr so if need be I could help.

I'm in for (2).
    I'm square and won't be headed that way Saturday so it would be great if you two could work it out.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I’ll be square... Did my picking up of goods tonight from the DOGG house. . Brought home one shotgun which will be my fathers first ever gun. He’s been wanting something just to keep out in his new pole barn... and then I decided it best to add one of the other shotguns to my antique bicycle collection, Iver Johnson Arms and Cycle Works, should fit well in both the bike and firearm collection. :cool:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So, with the Tikka coming in tomorrow, I pulled the optic off of the Ruger GSR to get it ready to sell. And, I realized just how kick a$$ that rifle is with just irons. What a fun short barrel, mag fed .308. I had forgotten just how handy a rifle that is without an optic hanging on it. I am now on the fence about letting it go.

I have no idea what use it would be if I keep it other than being a cool rifle. I’ll probably let it go since the Sig 716 fits my need for a handy, smallish .308.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...I have no idea what use it would be if I keep it other than being a cool rifle...

It would be the perfect rifle to bang steel with at 200yds with irons. I liked it with the scope but just looked up a photo of it without the scope and I like it. You should keep it...I'm not buying it...ummm but just out of curiosity...how much for it? :lmfao:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So, with the Tikka coming in tomorrow, I pulled the optic off of the Ruger GSR to get it ready to sell. And, I realized just how kick a$$ that rifle is with just irons. What a fun short barrel, mag fed .308. I had forgotten just how handy a rifle that is without an optic hanging on it. I am now on the fence about letting it go.

I have no idea what use it would be if I keep it other than being a cool rifle. I’ll probably let it go since the Sig 716 fits my need for a handy, smallish .308.
    I looked long and hard into those rifles one time! Really neat pieces.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom