• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    good morning gents. How's everyone doing this morning?

Funny story, I was trying to clean the snow off my car.... About a foot of the stuff.... I might have understood where snow shovels ex got the idea...I got a good laugh from that. lol Then I saw my wife come lean on a snow shovel next to my car looking at it... I was tempted to snatch it out of her hands. Thank goodness it didnt cross her mind... that I know of...

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    We did a fair amount of work at Jefferson Proving Grounds when it was still in operation. There were large mowed grass fields around the administrative buildings. It was not unusual to see herds of several hundred whitetails.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    The age for covid-19 vaccinations has dropped to 65. Just scheduled my appointment for Friday.

When I got on the scheduling website it said I had a 95 minute wait. People must have dropped off instead of waiting because it was only 15 minutes and I was in.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The age for covid-19 vaccinations has dropped to 65. Just scheduled my appointment for Friday.

When I got on the scheduling website it said I had a 95 minute wait. People must have dropped off instead of waiting because it was only 15 minutes and I was in.
    Neighbors went last week (they are 72). His appointment was an hour after hers, so he thought he was gonna have to wait. They got them both in right away.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

My wife is working on getting her dad signed up now. She said it's an hour wait now.

Just thought of something, I could take those trail cams up to Indy with me. Just thinking out loud, don't mind me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Good to hear. Hoping they continue to make it more and more available. Trying to get my wife on a waiting list since she has a serious heart condition/immune system compromised, but she is under the age limit and we can't seem to find a waiting list for Hendricks County.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Afternoon folks!

Back from the range and thanks for the birthday wishes.

This was the lowest round count Shootapalooza I’ve ever done. I spent about 2 hours down at HHRP playing with a couple of ARs and then split a box of ammo between a pre-B 75 and my Phantom.

It was hard to get a decent group with the wind but I still had fun. Getting into and out of the range was no problem except for the frozen pad lock. On the way into the range, I held the lock between 2 hand warmers for a bit and when I left, it would not latch, so I sat it in the tip of my tailpipe for a minute to warm it up while the truck idled.

Total ammo shot was only about 125 rounds

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

I have my appointment tomorrow afternoon. My wife was perched on the website, expecting the news...she takes good care of me .

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I never considered a frozen lock. With it raining most of the day yesterday, I should have. Note to self...put map gas torch in truck.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Afternoon folks!

Back from the range and thanks for the birthday wishes.

This was the lowest round count Shootapalooza I’ve ever done. I spent about 2 hours down at HHRP playing with a couple of ARs and then split a box of ammo between a pre-B 75 and my Phantom.

It was hard to get a decent group with the wind but I still had fun. Getting into and out of the range was no problem except for the frozen pad lock. On the way into the range, I held the lock between 2 hand warmers for a bit and when I left, it would not latch, so I sat it in the tip of my tailpipe for a minute to warm it up while the truck idled.

Total ammo shot was only about 125 rounds
    Wish that I felt hearty enough to join you, 88'. When you mentioned Mosin earlier, my heart trembled...... but when I retrieved a package outside, and that 17 mph wind cut through me, I lost my resolve.
    Glad that you pressed ahead, and warmed up some barrels !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom