Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I have a snowblower and usually take care of my driveway & sidewalks along with my retired neighbor's driveway & sidewalks. I don't want to find the poor old guy collapsed in the front yard from trying to shovel his driveway.

However, we got rain over night and by the time I got up we had next to nothing on the sidewalks and driveways.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Okay. Brass, bullets and ammo. Some dibs were called, so they are noted in order. If first dibs doesn't want, goes to next in line.

I am not listing prices on this stuff, frankly because I am exhausted right now. You reloaders know what this stuff costs. You know the reason I'm doing all of this and who the money is going straight to. So all I ask is make a fair/reasonable offer. You are my friends and I trust you.

Ammo:
    22WMR - 30rds of CCI HP Maxi Mag (dibs to JEBland)
    22LR - 16rds of CCI shotshell (dibs to bcannon, JEBland)
    38spl - 25rds of Hornady 110gr FTX +P and 6rds of unknown JHP +P on Bianchi strip (dibs to bcannon, JEBland)
    357mag - 20rds of Hornady 140gr FTX and 14rds of Winchester Black Talon 180gr SXT (dibs to bcannon)
    30-30 - 16rds of misc unknown brand, weight, etc (pictured loose) (dibs to RR, JEBland)

Brass/Nickel cases:
    .40s&w - 142
    9mm - 1660
    .45acp - 578
    .38spl - 1014
    .357mag - 450
    30-30 - 44
    .223 - 33
    .380acp - 200

Bullets:
    (Specifics on bullets in pictures)

.45acp - 590
    .38 - 572
    .380 - 783

hvtN2ug.jpg

uDV2u5Y.jpg

cNdJQ9Y.jpg

vjMwCFV.jpg

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Okay. Brass, bullets and ammo. Some dibs were called, so they are noted in order. If first dibs doesn't want, goes to next in line.

I am not listing prices on this stuff, frankly because I am exhausted right now. You reloaders know what this stuff costs. You know the reason I'm doing all of this and who the money is going straight to. So all I ask is make a fair/reasonable offer. You are my friends and I trust you.

Ammo:
    22WMR - 30rds of CCI HP Maxi Mag (dibs to JEBland)
    22LR - 16rds of CCI shotshell (dibs to bcannon, JEBland)
    38spl - 25rds of Hornady 110gr FTX +P and 6rds of unknown JHP +P on Bianchi strip (dibs to bcannon, JEBland)
    357mag - 20rds of Hornady 140gr FTX and 14rds of Winchester Black Talon 180gr SXT (dibs to bcannon)
    30-30 - 16rds of misc unknown brand, weight, etc (pictured loose) (dibs to RR, JEBland)

Brass/Nickel cases:
    .40s&w - 142
    9mm - 1660
    .45acp - 578
    .38spl - 1014
    .357mag - 450
    30-30 - 44
    .223 - 33
    .380acp - 200

Bullets:
    (Specifics on bullets in pictures)

.45acp - 590
    .38 - 572
    .380 - 783

hvtN2ug.jpg

uDV2u5Y.jpg

cNdJQ9Y.jpg

vjMwCFV.jpg
    I'll take the .40 brass, the 45 brass, the 45 bullets and about 500 of the 9mm brass if you will divide ,

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Took about 3 hours to clean up the driveway today....we had about 8-9 inches but the county plow made it about 15 at the end of the drive.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I’m hoping that we can still do the range trip but I really don’t want to get stuck in the creek. I’ve never been down there in this kind of weather so I cannot guess as to how tough it might be to get in and back out.

What are your thoughts Tarzan? You’ve been a member for a long time.
    We had 4" of snow that today's temps and rain turned into 2" of slush that might freeze overnight. I don't know how to call this one without seeing it. I'm leaning to the pessimistic side with 31° and 14 mph wind straight down the valley in the forecast making it an unpleasant day to sit and test rounds across a chrono.

For what it's worth, the asphalt roads are clear. It's mainly the creak and weather that makes me want to stay in. If I don't go, I guarantee getting in and out would be no problem. It's just the way my world works.:dunno:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    The butthurt is real :whistle:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    We had 4" of snow that today's temps and rain turned into 2" of slush that might freeze overnight. I don't know how to call this one without seeing it. I'm leaning to the pessimistic side with 31° and 14 mph wind straight down the valley in the forecast making it an unpleasant day to sit and test rounds across a chrono.

For what it's worth, the asphalt roads are clear. It's mainly the creak and weather that makes me want to stay in. If I don't go, I guarantee getting in and out would be no problem. It's just the way my world works.:dunno:

I have the day off tomorrow, so I might head down anyway to take a look. I don’t mind the cold and wind as I’m holding any serious target work for the Tikka when it comes in. I do need to sight in an Eotech though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom