• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Had my baby out for a good cleaning. Man, she is so smooth now. Perfectly tuned and shot in to perfection. Man, I love this gun.

IMG_0273_zpsc0cf68bb.jpg
    Why would they ever quit making a gun as sharp as this one?

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Hopefully not too off-topic, but I just went to purchase some cz custom thin aluminum grips direct from cz custom. I decided to take a quick stroll over to another forum's classifieds and found that Stuart from CZ Custom had posted a like-new used set for 50% off of the new price. Jumped all over it....

Anyone use these on their 75? I got the one's with skate tape. Using the rubber grips now.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm assuming school is still in session.

OK professors, mama needs some slimmer grips for her P-01, I want to get some for the other one and for my 97BD that I'm picking up after work.

Where to go for grips?
    On the Interwebz, of course. ;)

Although I don't use them myself I am sure that VZ grips make thin models for CZs. You should also check with CGW, CZ Custom and CZ-USA and see who has the best price for thin aluminum grips. I think you can buy them on ebay as well. There was a wide variety of colors available when I last looked at ebay.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Also, I don't know this for sure, but check Amazon. The Operator II's I got for my SR1911 were from Amazon and they were about $10 cheaper than the VZ site, plus they had free prime shipping. The only downside was it was only one style and if that wasn't what you wanted, you were out of luck.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just letting everyone know that Four Guns in Lafayette now has several CZs. They have a 75B, a 75BD and a couple of P07s. They have an SP01 on order which should be arriving soon. They also showed me a P09 in FDE that they had ordered for someone. They say they can now get "about anything CZ" through a new distributor that they have.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Just letting everyone know that Four Guns in Lafayette now has several CZs. They have a 75B, a 75BD and a couple of P07s. They have an SP01 on order which should be arriving soon. They also showed me a P09 in FDE that they had ordered for someone. They say they can now get "about anything CZ" through a new distributor that they have.
    Your thoughts on the P09 in the FDE?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Your thoughts on the P09 in the FDE?

The one I shot last week was fully customized and was a really nice shooter. As for the FDE, I can take it or leave it. I usually stick to basic black. The only reason I have a compact in satin nickel is that was the only one I could find at the time. Now, I'm very glad I have it but I normally wouldn't buy one. Anyway, the P09 looks like a good shooter that you would not have to go all the way on customizing to have a very enjoyable gun.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in

Just got off the Lafayette route recently. Hopefully I can get to four guns soon.

Rick60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Bloomington
    Darling wife received her CZ75b tonight. She's n love!!! I almost refused to let er sleep with it next to her BUT who am I to deny my gun nut wife a night with her new love? Call me a pervert if you must!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    46 pages in and I still don't know which CZ I want to pick up first...lol! Still torn between a P75B or a P-09. Now I keep seeing pics of the SP-01 and want it now too. Darn it! :(

Top Bottom