• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    He posted a picture of it forced on a new uncoated pistol, but... still. This goes to show that if you are going to badmouth cz you better come correct, the first time. LOL CZ guys are as relentless as glock guys, and younger, smarter, and better looking than the 1911 guys but just as devoted.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    He posted a picture of it forced on a new uncoated pistol, but... still. This goes to show that if you are going to badmouth cz you better come correct, the first time. LOL CZ guys are as relentless as glock guys, and younger, smarter, and better looking than the 1911 guys but just as devoted.

I'm a CZ and 1911 guy....Does that make me old and good looking? :cool:

vangurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2017
    Valparaiso
    This is just my opinion but all these so-called “gun gurus” with their “gun shows” touting their opinions on everything is about like watching CNN, fake news. I have very little respect for their opinions and am often curious what gives them the credentials to do so. But that’s just me.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Since I’m currently without handgun, this video bothered me so much that, upon hearing Safariland now makes an ALS 7378 for the P-10 C, I’m going to go out and buy another one. Hell, I might buy two, and a left and right hand holster. Can’t beat a New York reload.

Top Bottom