• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Anyone around here install sights on CZ's? The only gripe I have with the P-01 is the stock sights kinda suck IMO, very hard to pick up in low light, I can order the Meprolight night sights for around $80 but need someone to put them on.

The sights on both my P-01 are photoluminescent. Shine a bright flashlight on them for a few seconds and see if they glow brighter. It isn't the best form of night sights but its better than nothing. I do agree there are better sights available on the aftermarket. But you may be stuck sending the slide to CZ custom or Cajun Gun works to have them installed.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    The sights on both my P-01 are photoluminescent. Shine a bright flashlight on them for a few seconds and see if they glow brighter. It isn't the best form of night sights but its better than nothing. I do agree there are better sights available on the aftermarket. But you may be stuck sending the slide to CZ custom or Cajun Gun works to have them installed.

Sure they will light up after you shine a light on them.... but to me the photoluminescent sights are pretty worthless because if I have to use the weapon in self defense in a low light situation I'm not going to have time to tell the bad guy to wait a minute while I use my LED light to charge my sights. Given the choice I would rather have plain white dots like my M&P that show up WAY better in low light than these do.

Oh yeah for me to use this as a self defense gun these sights have to go. I am going to contact CZ-USA today and see what they suggest I do.

Thanks for the suggestions guys

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks for the reply, no dice on Allen. I checked with every local gun shop here on the west side and none of them are willing to put sights on this gun.

Wondering if I'm going to end up having to send this thing to CZ to get them put on.. I hope not.

You can ship just the slide to Cajun Gun Works and David will take care of it. Their website has all the info.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Anyone around here install sights on CZ's? The only gripe I have with the P-01 is the stock sights kinda suck IMO, very hard to pick up in low light, I can order the Meprolight night sights for around $80 but need someone to put them on.

I recently put Hi-Viz sights on my SS 75 B 9mm - LOVE it all over again. Terrific sight picture and immediate lock. A wonderful combo.

I ran the install through ACME Sports in Seymour. Had it done in a day or 2. Good people there.

Top Bottom