• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    I applied for the lifetime LTCH on November 2nd using the fingerprint card (non L1) in South Bend, money order was cashed on November 16th. I have a clean record, just one speeding ticket from 1999....I'm still waiting. When I called earlier the lady said they were still doing Octobers applications.

matthewquigley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    I applied for my lifetime, online, L1 and paid St. Joe county police on 12/26...I assumed that it would be transmitted that day. I was wrong...they didn't transmit until last Monday after I had to call them! Leah, who is awesome!, said that it would take 3-8 weeks. Total time from app to license looks like it'll be about 12-16 weeks even going L1...thank you St. Joe county!!! :(

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Applied 8/19
    Check cashed 8/25
    Non L1
    Opened 10/25
    Issued 2/4
    Received 2/8

I have watched this post for close to 6 months. Its pink but purdy...

Thanks to all of the posters for keeping me updated. Returning the favor.

Congratulations and thanks for the info

Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    I applied for the lifetime LTCH on November 2nd using the fingerprint card (non L1) in South Bend, money order was cashed on November 16th. I have a clean record, just one speeding ticket from 1999....I'm still waiting. When I called earlier the lady said they were still doing Octobers applications.

When Leah called me to let me know she approved mine (cashed checked on the 8th of Nov standard app (non L1), she said they were working on the first of november's (non L1's). It all depends on how much backlog their is, but from what i was told they go by the date the money order was cashed, which mine was on the 8th, but mine was approved before they got to the 8th.
    So, maybe the lady was referring to them starting the november 1st applications. If so, then you have somewhat of a while to go unfortunately :(

BTW, Leah has been the nicest person i have talked to and she seems to genuinely care about what she is doing and i actually believe she is putting in a lot more work to try and get these permits out.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    OK 7 Feb 2013 took Mrs. Steel Core out to get her Indiana (LTCH). I filled out the app on line and got a control number first. Called Fishers PD about fingerprinting her. They told me to contact Morpho services 116th and Allisonville Rd for prints (Extra $10 bucks) Made an appointment at Morpho svcs inside the Mail Box place next to Papa Murpheys/fishers U do It off Allisonville Rd. (116th st Allisonville rd area) I then took $ out of the bank and got two money orders, one for $84.95 the other $50.00. First one for $84.95 went to Morpho services to cover State Police fees and fingerprinting. The other money order for $50.00 was gladly taken by the Fishers PD, and we went home. I have no clue how long the wait will be, stay tuned. Oh yea, once we do get it, be aware of any 50ish looking Korean Lady on the North side and or in Hamilton County, she will be carrying a Glock 19 2nd gen loaded with Speer Gold dot hollowpoint!

Breed0930

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Franklin, IN
    I finished application today, finger prints, and paid the local fee. Asked how long it may take, she said "4 weeks in the mail."

L1 printing.

Did you do the local police station finger print,or the Efingerprint. How much was paid out of pocket. I filled out online form so now all I have to do is get finger printed....right?

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I finished application today, finger prints, and paid the local fee. Asked how long it may take, she said "4 weeks in the mail."

L1 printing.

When I did mine they told me 2-3 weeks. Tomorrow with be 5 weeks. Everything has changed now that the number of applications has increases

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Talked to my mom about her's yesterday. She told me she called and asked about it and they said 16 weeks if you didn't use L-1 and like 12-14 weeks if you did use L-1.

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    I finally got through and spoke to the lovely Leah. It turns out we went to High school together (not that it helps me get my license any faster)

She said it went in for further review on December 13 (which I'm assuming that is the date they started on my application)

I'm giving them a hefty benefit of starting my 60 day countdown from December 13. If I don't receive it in the mail by next Friday then I will politely ask for a higher up and discuss the implications of the IC regarding decision be made within 60 days.

Leah said she would query the further review people and took down my number. Maybe I'll hear something, if not, I'll let you guys know what goes down Friday.

Once again:

Application sent 09/07/12
    Money order cashed the week of 09/11/12
    Traditional (NO L1) Marion County
    Minor infractions with authority (deferred / no record)

Sent for review on 12/13/2012

Leah just called to inform me that my LTCH has been issued and will be sent out tomorrow.

Last time:

Application sent 09/07/12
    Money order cashed the week of 09/11/12
    Traditional (NO L1) Marion County
    Minor infractions with authority (deferred / no record)
    Sent for review on 12/13/2012

Issued 02/11/2013

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Do they call everyone to inform them it has been sent? This is the second time someone said they received a phone call. I wish they would get back to work instead of calling people lol

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    If you are polite and have waited 5 months as I had to, and ask legitimate questions about the process, there is a possibility that they will look into your application for you. I doubt you would get that service tho if your wait is < 4 months (seeing as that is the average turnaround time)

Flaydogg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    0   0   1
    Jul 20, 2010
    Warren
    This is going to sound like a dumb question, What does the envelope look like when it comes? Is it blank or have the State Police logo on it?

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    It's a regular half letter envelope.. The paperwork is PINK and you will see it immediately through the address window.

OldBob56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Camby
    Applied online 12/27/2012
    Completed L1 printing, filed and payed local at City-County build on 12/28/2012
    Previously held 4yr, 1 nonviolent misdemeanor on record.
    Still waiting.. will update when I receive something.

And thanks to all those who participate in this thread.

westside bengal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Applied online 12/27/2012
    Completed L1 printing, filed and payed local at City-County build on 12/28/2012
    Previously held 4yr, 1 nonviolent misdemeanor on record.
    Still waiting.. will update when I receive something.

And thanks to all those who participate in this thread.

I did the exact same days. Except I had a Public Intoxication over 35 years ago. I called last Friday and the lady said they have not started it yet.

pizza

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    I'm honestly convinced that this thread is one of the most depressing places on the Internet.

Applied online: 01/07/2013
    L1 fingerprints + payment: 01/14/2013

No priors, no pretty pink paper entering the fifth week, will hopefully report back with results soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom