• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Counted last night. I have 17 junk AR-15 training mags, 300 SKS stripper clips for SKSs that I have long sold off (the remainder are still in grease to be sold later), and hundreds and hundreds of bump stocks.

I think I will turn in 500 bump stocks. 500 x $25 = $12,500.00.

Here are some of my bump stocks:

EJ1017129466.JPG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    This tactic was tried and failed some time back by an Ingo member. The church and LEO did not take kindly to his being there. Probably not the best idea

It doesn't matter what they take "kindly," too. As long as your behavior is legal, and buying is legal, them not taking "kindly" is a feature, not a bug. Free society and all that. We're under no obligation to make enemies of the Constitution feel good.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    man i always dreamed of being able to pick up cheap amazing guns from people who wanted to get rid of them. i bet theres lots of junk there

It will all be junk. People will not hear "semi-automatic rifle". They will just hear "gun" and will turn in rusted junk.

Lots of ratty shotguns and H&R revolvers (they will show up loaded too because unless you are true gun nut you don't know how to open it).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Crawfordsville church wants to buy back guns, melt them down Crawfordsville church wants to buy back guns, melt them down | FOX59

April 28th! Stake out your spot outside the church! It won’t be hard to outbid the $100 grocery gift cards offered for any semiauto rifles!

This sounds good to me. Without the purple.
    As long as Kirk Freeman's advice is followed.
    While 1 member had trouble, I seem to remember a couple others did this, and didn't.
    Plus, how is the city or police going to learn otherwise?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm torn. Ive got one of my dad's old 22 rifles that isnt worth crap. POS Savage, Stevens, etc. Nothing fancy. Front sight is missing, doesnt feed reliably, light firing pin strikes, etc. It would be a GREAT candidate for turning in. But the fact its a church makes me torn as to whether to turn it in and screw them over.

It's OK, they're PC-USA, so a church in name only.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread
    o.png

Telling everyone you've "subscribed." - Seems like a new way to get to 50. :rolleyes:

If you're that keen on something here, especially something with $$$$, consider becoming a site sponsor. $20 is a small price to pay.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It doesn't matter what they take "kindly," too. As long as your behavior is legal, and buying is legal, them not taking "kindly" is a feature, not a bug. Free society and all that. We're under no obligation to make enemies of the Constitution feel good.

Buying guns to "get them off the street" doesn't make you an enemy of the Constitution. There's nothing wrong with buying something with the expressed intent of destroying it. If so, Steve Dahl is an enemy of the people. (I think he's a hero).

Free society and all that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maybe someone should tell them they aren't "getting guns off the street" any more than a "car buyback" would do.
    There are more made EVERY DAY.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Somebody dropped off a whole lot of Gun Magazines in our break room last week.
    I have not read a one, maybe they'll want those off the streets too?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Buying guns to "get them off the street" doesn't make you an enemy of the Constitution. There's nothing wrong with buying something with the expressed intent of destroying it. If so, Steve Dahl is an enemy of the people. (I think he's a hero).

Free society and all that.

But....I like disco.

[video=youtube;I1CP1751wJA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1CP1751wJA[/video]

Top Bottom