• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    You mean all the heart issues in the young TPTB ignore while overstating deaths from the virus? You are welcome to injest whatever you wish, but don’t pretend we have been told the truth on any of this…
    So...virus deaths are overstated, but vaccine side effects are not?

Yes, some people have had substantial negative side effects from COVID vaccination...but a lot more have had substantial disease from COVID. Is one any better or worse than the other? Depends on perspective I guess, but based on incidence of occurance (known vaccinated vs. known infection) it seems pretty clear infection carries larger risk for poor outcomes than vaccination.

...but both are really quite small if you aren't 65 or older and/or have multiple comorbidities...

Again, this thing is evolving to become a fifth human coronavirus that causes colds.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Yes, some people have had substantial negative side effects from COVID vaccination...but a lot more have had substantial disease from COVID. Is one any better or worse than the other? Depends on perspective I guess, but based on incidence of occurance (known vaccinated vs. known infection) it seems pretty clear infection carries larger risk for poor outcomes than vaccination.

...but both are really quite small if you aren't 65 or older and/or have multiple comorbidities...

Again, this thing is evolving to become a fifth human coronavirus that causes colds.
    And the thing that I've been railing about for 2 ****ing years is the complete silence on NI, or previous infections. Why do we keep harping on vaccines for people that have had and recovered?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Keep in mind that for an EUA to have been issued there could not be any effective treatments available. There could be no treatments recognized as effective to keep the "vaccines" EUAs going.

How many people did we all hear of being told when they went to the hospital to get help "go home until you O2 levels drop. There's nothing we can do for you". There's a reasonable argument I've heard made by several that what we experienced wasn't so much the ravages of a virus but our reaction (or lack of reaction) to it.

This guy often talks over my head. Sometimes he puts things in terms even I can understand. Here, he compares man caused disasters for the US. The virus was bad. How we handled it was worse. Much worse.

1652899049337.png

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Problem being, they didn't put out info on side effects.
    Every medicine lists side effects. You can go online and look them up. They are listed in the advertisements.
    But.. nope, not for the Vaxx.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

While I may be able to agree with most of your post, my main issue is that the vax should be a personal decision. We have been endlessly beaten over the head that the vaccine will prevent the spread, prevent you from getting it, and those who don’t get the vax don’t care about others. That has all been proven false. Yet they still continue to brow beat us and push the propaganda. Your risk of adverse effects either way is very minute.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Been a long day with some not great news and it also dealt with this topic. I apologize to the people that matter. The rest can go play with Brandon. Their selfishness likely took a great person from us too soon because they could not get the care and diagnosis needed in a timely manner because “omg covid “.

So don’t come in here flat out lying to us just to stir the pot. It won’t go well.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Been a long day with some not great news and it also dealt with this topic. I apologize to the people that matter. The rest can go play with Brandon. Their selfishness likely took a great person from us too soon because they could not get the care and diagnosis needed in a timely manner because “omg covid “.

So don’t come in here flat out lying to us just to stir the pot. It won’t go well.
    Our family lost someone as well. Not due to covid as much as a lack of care due to covid. I'm also a little tired of being lied to. People (we know who they are) should be in prison for what they have done.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    People (we know who they are) should be in prison for what they have done.
    This would go a long way in restoring my faith in our institutional systems. There are literally thousands of lives lost due the the politics of covid. Politicians, individually and collectively, have made decisions and dictatorial demands that have negatively impacted all citizens. Many of these diktats have lead to negative outcomes including deaths; sometimes just to receive the desired political headlines. When .gov threatens our wallets with excessive taxes, we bitch. When .gov threatens our lives by withholding treatments (or forcing treatments upon us) maybe bitching is no longer enough.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes sir, they are. The question has been answerd several ways for you here. The so called Covid deaths are with Covid, not from covid and hundreds of examples have been posted here demonstratIng they were. As for side effects, the FDA just shut down a formula manufacturer over two correlated deaths of unknown cause, but millions of similar claims about the vaccines were swept under the rug.

It is a heads they win tails we lose type of deal…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No one (intelligent) said the vaccinated can't get it.

QPmeD7.gif
    I think by adding the qualifier "intelligent" you've made your statement untestable because if I give a counterexample, you could claim they're obviously not intelligent.

But yes, many people in positions of trust DID claim you could not get covid if you're vaccinated. This was used to put social pressure on people to get the vaccine. You couldn't claim otherwise on several social media sites without getting labeled "disinformation". But after Omicron ass****ed their "science", everyone pretty much figured out that the claim that you couldn't get covid if you're vaccinated was ********. But some were slower than others to figure that out. Covid had to bite them in the ass for them to figure it out.

Top Bottom