• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's called CYA. Anyone had a AIDS test lately?

FLqKiVTXMAA14ZJ
    So now the vaccine gives everyone AIDS?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Advisory level? That’s cute.
    As far as I can tell, it only affects government practices and activities.

For instance, when having 4-H meeting, Purdue sets standards for 4-H based upon the advisory level as far as what preventative measures they require, if any.

However, it's an easy "quick glance" at the trending for the rate of spread, which is the primary factor.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Washington, D.C. Councilmember Brianne Nadeau has had a rollercoaster of emotions this past week. At first she was “flabbergasted and angry” that Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) would dare end the city’s draconian COVID-19 vaccine mandate, then the mother of two moved towards “thankful” optimism that her newly introduced bill to extend the requirement in certain businesses would pass on Friday, thereby reinstating the mandate for 90 days. By Thursday evening, however, Nadeau was “incredibly disappointed” to announce that she could not garner enough support and would be forced to withdraw her prized bill.

:yesway:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Washington, D.C. Councilmember Brianne Nadeau has had a rollercoaster of emotions this past week. At first she was “flabbergasted and angry” that Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) would dare end the city’s draconian COVID-19 vaccine mandate, then the mother of two moved towards “thankful” optimism that her newly introduced bill to extend the requirement in certain businesses would pass on Friday, thereby reinstating the mandate for 90 days. By Thursday evening, however, Nadeau was “incredibly disappointed” to announce that she could not garner enough support and would be forced to withdraw her prized bill.

Just can’t give it up…

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

Once they seize power, they cannot give it up.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

If someone doesn't come back to church, were they part of the church to begin with?
    Is God not capable of bringing his church back together?

Which country has had the big growth in the past quarter century and which country has experience a decline in church attendance?

A) America, where Christianity is openly promoted and there is freedom of religion.
    B) China, where communism reigns and religion is controlled, and violators may be imprisoned.

Please don't tell me God can't handle some limited COVID restrictions. Our church was closed for a couple of months, then reopened to 2x the number of services and ended the year with record income and attendance.

And please don't tell me I failed a (unbiblical) Christianity test because I choose not to apply politics to everything.

Top Bottom