• ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    3. Doctors CAN NOT treat with PROVEN ineffective drugs BY LAW,
    Let's be clear- doctors are not limited to prescribing medications for the condition they are approved for. If the drug is approved by the FDA for anything, a physician can prescribe it based upon his or her own judgment. It's called "off label" use and it's quite common and was quite common well before the pandemic.

Here are some things that are possible, but unlikely, in such a situation:

It may open a physician up for issues with his privileges at a given hospital and possibly for license discipline, and perhaps a malpractice suit, but in all 3 instances, I would expect there to be actual harm caused by the prescription before anything would happen. A malpractice suit would be unlikely (but not impossible) if the patient specifically asked for the treatment and signed a well-drafted informed consent for to that effect.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Let's be clear- doctors are not limited to prescribing medications for the condition they are approved for. If the drug is approved by the FDA for anything, a physician can prescribe it based upon his or her own judgment. It's called "off label" use and it's quite common and was quite common well before the pandemic.

Here are some things that are possible, but unlikely, in such a situation:

It may open a physician up for issues with his privileges at a given hospital and possibly for license discipline, and perhaps a malpractice suit, but in all 3 instances, I would expect there to be actual harm caused by the prescription before anything would happen. A malpractice suit would be unlikely (but not impossible) if the patient specifically asked for the treatment and signed a well-drafted informed consent for to that effect.
    You're not allowed to contradict CNN Sir.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Willfully missing the point entirely...

And again, more propaganda.
    Protection reduces OVER TIME.

I'm already signed up for my third dose of Moderna.

Just keep science denying, but if I were you I'd check my health insurance policy!

AND, this still doesn't change the fact this case was self inflicted.
    I feel for the family, I can't feel much for the guy that CHOOSE to avoid the vaccine.

Same as suicide by Russian roulette to me.
    I feel for a suicide family members, but I can't feel much for the guy that willfully committed suicide...

AND,
    I'll stick with the actual medical professionals that know exactly what they are allowed, and NOT allowed to do.

If you want to drink bleach, use proven ineffective/potentially dangerous drugs,
    Then crank up that Trump Memorial Hospital go fund me page...
    I'm sure Trump Charities will take your money! ;)
    So, are we to say something similar if you get sick from the vaccine or have side effects later on down the road? You were playing Russian Roulette by getting the vaccine...

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    So, are we to say something similar if you get sick from the vaccine or have side effects later on down the road? You were playing Russian Roulette by getting the vaccine...

Sure, if you want to.
    It's a free speech country, so you can tell all the lies you want to...

With FDA secondary studies, 10,000 per study, and now full approval for anyone over 12 years old,
    Less than 1% serious complication rate,
    90%-96% effective rate,
    Actually more than 96% because it's less than 1% vaccinated contracting after vaccination... Usually immune compromised in that less than 1%...

The odds are 96% plus in my favor, even being old & immune compromised due to medications.

-------------------

What you decided to pump would be lies,
    But you are free to expound on whatever you like.
    I'm sure there will be about 10%-15% stupid enough to believe it, like every other conspiracy theory/lie out there, nothing new in that either...

There is the 10%-15% at the top getting about everything right,
    There is the 10%-15% at the bottom getting about everything wrong,
    And there is the 70%-80% in the middle just trying to do mostly the right thing.

Which group you choose is entirely up to you, that's why we call it a choice...
    Right now it's mostly killing the science denier/conspiracy theory types proving the odds in science denying/conspiracy theory types reaching critical mass, where they actually eliminate themselves.

Darwinism in action, again proving Darwin's predictions isn't a theory...

(But that's another conspiracy theory from people not smart/educated enough to figure it out)

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...Which group you choose is entirely up to you, that's why we call it a choice...
    Right now it's mostly killing the science denier/conspiracy theory types proving the odds in science denying/conspiracy theory types reaching critical mass, where they actually eliminate themselves.

What you are talking about here is "natural selection". That is, traits that do not enhance survivability, but lessen the chances of survival result in the survival of those who do not have them, put another way, it results in the survival of those with traits that enhance survival. Natural selection is all about "positive" traits that already exist being preserved and "negative" traits that already exist being eliminated. It is not at all about the development of specific new traits in response to anything.

But what we are talking about here are vaccines which intelligent persons designed in an effort to enhance resistance and survivability.

But I digress....

Last edited:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Sure, if you want to.

With FDA secondary studies, 10,000 per study, and now full approval for anyone over 12 years old,
    90%-96% effective rate,
    Actually more than 96% because it's less than 1% vaccinated contracting after vaccination... Usually immune compromised in that less than 1%...

The odds are 96% plus in my favor, even being old & immune compromised due to medications.

-------------------

I'm sure there will be about 10%-15% stupid enough to believe it, like every other conspiracy theory/lie out there, nothing new in that either...

And there is the 70%-80% in the middle just trying to do mostly the right thing.

(But that's another conspiracy theory from people not smart/educated enough to figure it out)
    So with a 99.6% survivability rate of COVID, wouldn’t that be the same odds of having an adverse reaction to the shot?

Also, is one of the side effects from the shot arrogance and contempt, or does that come naturally?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So with a 99.6% survivability rate of COVID, wouldn’t that be the same odds of having an adverse reaction to the shot?

Also, is one of the side effects from the shot arrogance and contempt, or does that come naturally?
    You are comparing survival, thereby excluding every other negative effect of COVID, with every adverse reaction to vaccine, the overwhelming majority of which are very mild. If you're going to compare, look at survival to survival or the slightest adverse reaction to the slightest negative affect. Apples to apples and such.

As for the rest, I'm an equal opportunity critic.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana

Sorry, I don't use conspiracy theory quoted numbers...

Number of COVID cases divided into the country population is a false premise to begin with...

You have to catch the virus first to be counted.

"Survival" rate is flawed as a benchmark.
    With long term, chronic health issues cropping up all over the place (like PoTS, heart & lung issues etc) still showing up, the actual totals are years ahead of us.

The chances of side effects from vaccine cropping up (with modern vaccines) is a null number...
    So small as to be error margin.

Conspiracy theory types have to go back to 50s/60s polio vaccines to find cases of a vaccine CAUSING a problem.

That is, of course, an FDA tested/approved vaccine and not what the mad scientists cooked up and delivered to troops in the field without any oversight at all...

I'm surprised none of you brought up the conspiracy theory it causes pregnancy since a so called 'Virgin' got pregnant and her parents are blaming the vaccine!

For the conspiracy theory types, isn't a 'virgin' pregnancy a good thing?
    Sure disproves the conspiracy theory it sterilized people...

Can't have it both ways without being a hypocrite...

1. Either it sterilizes or it causes pregnancy,
    (Conspiracy types don't get a third option)

2. Either this is natural selection, or you want a scientist to save your life after you willfully got infected,
    (Conspiracy theory types don't get a 3rd option)

3. Either you want a vaccination (free) or you want up to $1 Million hospital bill,

4. Either you want 'Capitalism', which would limit your care to what you can pay out of pocket for,
    Or you want the ability to file medical bankruptcy.

No vaccine, go to the bank and bring cash when you get sick,
    When the cash runs out, leave.
    Practice what you preach!

You want 'individual choice' in a public/society matter, then don't ask for help when you get sick...

-----------

From a sociological standpoint, it's interesting to see the anti-vaxer wind up in ICU/funeral home and still see them beat up school board members for trying to keep their (demon) spawn safe...
    Stupid people produce stupid children, and at an alarming rate!

How about we go 'Conservative' with childhood illness vaccines, anti-biotics & anti-virals?
    That was about 50% death rate before reaching adulthood,
    But aim sure that will go over most heads also...

Last edited:

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Sure, if you want to.

90%-96% effective rate,

-------------------

I'm not telling lies, it's an opinion, and i think i gave it without being insulting, which is more than i can say for you.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Sorry, I don't use conspiracy theory quoted numbers...

Number of COVID cases divided into the country population is a false premise to begin with...

You have to catch the virus first to be counted.

"Survival" rate is flawed as a benchmark.
    With long term, chronic health issues cropping up all over the place (like PoTS, heart & lung issues etc) still showing up, the actual totals are years ahead of us.

The chances of side effects from vaccine cropping up (with modern vaccines) is a null number...
    So small as to be error margin.

Conspiracy theory types have to go back to 50s/60s polio vaccines to find cases of a vaccine CAUSING a problem.

That is, of course, an FDA tested/approved vaccine and not what the mad scientists cooked up and delivered to troops in the field without any oversight at all...

I'm surprised none of you brought up the conspiracy theory it causes pregnancy since a so called 'Virgin' got pregnant and her parents are blaming the vaccine!

For the conspiracy theory types, isn't a 'virgin' pregnancy a good thing?
    Sure disproves the conspiracy theory it sterilized people...
    Forgive me if I don’t trust your “science” regarding the side effects of the shot. Because the documented adverse reactions are only what is reported.

My wife works at a doctors office. The number of cases where she has to order MRIs, CAT scans, and blood work is staggering. We are talking healthy patients in their 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s who had no preexisting conditions, or previous symptoms. Now they are dealing with blood clots, strokes, and heart palpitations, as well as other unexplained symptoms. All of these patients had ONE common denominator… they had all received the shot within the last 60 days. Some have died.

But the medical professionals, FDA, and drug companies won’t connect the dots and tell you that it was due to the shot. So it doesn’t get reported. I’m not even sure that they could 100% say it was due to the shot. There is still so much that we don’t know about the virus or the shots.

Those who choose to not be injected aren’t science deniers, they just want answers to questions that it seems are being deliberately hidden.

So go ahead with your contempt and condescension and lack of empathy for someone who is in a serious situation. I’m sure that attitude will go far around here

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Forgive me if I don’t trust your “science” regarding the side effects of the shot. Because the documented adverse reactions are only what is reported.

My wife works at a doctors office. The number of cases where she has to order MRIs, CAT scans, and blood work is staggering. We are talking healthy patients in their 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s who had no preexisting conditions, or previous symptoms. Now they are dealing with blood clots, strokes, and heart palpitations, as well as other unexplained symptoms. All of these patients had ONE common denominator… they had all received the shot within the last 60 days. Some have died.

But the medical professionals, FDA, and drug companies won’t connect the dots and tell you that it was due to the shot. So it doesn’t get reported. I’m not even sure that they could 100% say it was due to the shot. There is still so much that we don’t know about the virus or the shots.

Those who choose to not be injected aren’t science deniers, they just want answers to questions that it seems are being deliberately hidden.

So go ahead with your contempt and condescension and lack of empathy for someone who is in a serious situation. I’m sure that attitude will go far around here

OK, you are forgiven.

Now forgive me if I call BS.

1-1/2 years of laying around for a bunch of people, bad diet, bad habits...

Absolutely ZERO in CDC or morbidity reports about big increase in any of the above in vaccinated people....
    While the non-vaccinated are getting exactly those symptoms from COVID.

Say again, you just quoted the side effect check list for COVID infections.

Also, the age group you listed has been dealing with their own kids, lockdown, bills stacking up, general stress...

As for 'Working In A Doctor's Office' isn't proof, a wives tale at best and total BS at worst.

CASE STUDIES MAN!
    That's what the CDC etc do with ALL the details, not some anti-vaxer blaming everything on vaccines!

I'm sure there will be a reply, but aim don't have time to waste on it anymore,
    I'm back to work in a few hours.

I still feed about 400,000 a week, no matter if they are conspiracy theorists or not...
    Less of us doing that, notice the grocery prices going up and bare spots on shelves yet?

I quit to talk and 400,000 less of you get fed for the prices you are currently paying, and I DO need a vacation to get away from crazy & stupid for awhile...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom