• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    People thought it was Bull**** to drag someone through the mud with nothing more than unfounded rumors. There were claims that someone had his records, but no one had the balls to actually show proof. Those same people who SUPPOSEDLY had these top secret records claimed it was nothing more than honor and integrity. Strange how they're abstaining from making the same comments here.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    People thought it was Bull**** to drag someone through the mud with nothing more than unfounded rumors. There were claims that someone had his records, but no one had the balls to actually show proof. Those same people who SUPPOSEDLY had these top secret records claimed it was nothing more than honor and integrity. Strange how they're abstaining from making the same comments here.

The "Wolf pack" only calls out Yeager haters, not Yeager lovers. To me that shows the Wolf packs integrity is about the same as Cory's.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    The "Wolf pack" only calls out Yeager haters, not Yeager lovers. To me that shows the Wolf packs integrity is about the same as Cory's.

Plus, what is really great about the "wolf pack" is that it is led by a glorified boy scout, who happens to be on the payroll of JY, with zero military service who claimed to access the info, not through FOIA, but through connections within the military...

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Why go around the same mountain twice? People thought what Jeremy did was okay and those who didn't were labeled part of the INGO hit squad. I can't understand why those same members who talked about how dirty it was access his record (which were not posted) have not said anything about Cory's being posted on the internet? But, I'm sure there is a reason why one is acceptable, but not the other.

Either way, it all eventually blows over and people go back to more important issues in their lives.

No one ever showed me what "Jeremy did". No one ever claimed they got his records through FOIA, they said it was through sources within the military.

No one has ever actually shown me anything to prove that Jeremy lied, much less that he did so for monetary gain.

Don't let any of that get in the way of your false dichotomy though.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Plus, what is really great about the "wolf pack" is that it is led by a glorified boy scout, who happens to be on the payroll of JY, with zero military service who claimed to access the info, not through FOIA, but through connections within the military...

What member of INGO is on Yeager's payroll?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    No one ever showed me what "Jeremy did". No one ever claimed they got his records through FOIA, they said it was through sources within the military.

No one has ever actually shown me anything to prove that Jeremy lied, much less that he did so for monetary gain.

Don't let any of that get in the way of your false dichotomy though.

It was posted many times. He ran off. Money was never the issue, but don't let that stop the building of your defense of his actions. At this point, I will leave the thing with Jeremy alone. There will never be total agreement on flag burning, lying about military service and deployments; attire worn by women; how a person should apologize; or anything else.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It was posted many times. He ran off. Money was never the issue, but don't let that stop the building of your defense of his actions. At this point, I will leave the thing with Jeremy alone. There will never be total agreement on flag burning, lying about military service and deployments; attire worn by women; how a person should apologize; or anything else.

Yup.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    hqdefault.jpg

Something looks different
    cory2.png

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    We're not the ones lying about military service for monetary gain. Those who pose as veterans or make false claims of military service are mentally disturbed and should probably not be teaching any type of firearms training at the least.

Then don't spend your money with him and he will whither on the vine.

Bob

Top Bottom