Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Media Gunning For Scott Atlas Because He Keeps Exposing Coronavirus Lies

amplifyatlasattack.jpg

newsamplification2.jpg

In an interview, Atlas said the constant media characterization of President Trump’s coronavirus response as detached from scientific expertise is “completely false.” He said the president’s policies are informed by infectious disease experts from the world’s top medical and research institutions, including Bhattacharya and John Ioannidis of Stanford University Medical Center, Martin Kulldorff and Katherine Yih of Harvard Medical School, and Sunetra Gupta and Carl Heneghan of Oxford University.

“The extreme comments that have been reported are an attempt to delegitimize me and undermine the president of the United States,” Atlas said, not a dispassionate, science-based position. “There can be different opinions about scientific evidence, but to say I’m citing false information is a lie,” he said later.

Bhattacharya and Kulldorff reviewed Atlas’s summary of the scientific evidence about COVID-19 and said it is accurate and scientifically defensible. That summary included these points:

1. Children and young adults are at an extremely low risk for serious illness or death from COVID-19.

2. Lockdowns are extremely harmful.

3. Children do not frequently spread this virus to adults.

4. Immunity to this virus is not just because of detected antibodies [i.e., the percent of people who are immune is larger than the percent of people testing positive for antibodies].

5. The safest, strongest strategy for our nation is to diligently protect the vulnerable and open society to end the lockdown.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/2...s-because-he-keeps-exposing-coronavirus-lies/

Maybe wuwho flu fatigue has set in but surprised no one had any comments on this article...

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Maybe wuwho flu fatigue has set in but surprised no one had any comments on this article...

I don't think there is anything new here. The people most susceptible to the virus are the same people susceptible to any virus. There will be some people that are naturally resistant to most viruses

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think there is anything new here. The people most susceptible to the virus are the same people susceptible to any virus. There will be some people that are naturally resistant to most viruses

And though we know the truth, that truth has the media is gunning for his scalp, that is the point...

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    My ex-wife caught the wuhu flu through her granddaughter from her second marriage. She is 68 and just went in the hospital yesterday after only three days of symptoms. Her initial symptoms were a little different - mostly nausea and congestion but she became very dehydrated and had to go in - against her own better judgement.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My ex-wife caught the wuhu flu through her granddaughter from her second marriage. She is 68 and just went in the hospital yesterday after only three days of symptoms. Her initial symptoms were a little different - mostly nausea and congestion but she became very dehydrated and had to go in - against her own better judgement.

Sorry to hear this. :(

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Looks like we're not doing too badly here in IN, even if you are older:

https://news.iu.edu/stories/2020/09...um=email&utm_campaign=2020 Corona Virus Email

"The infection fatality rate for Hoosiers 12 to 40 years old is 0.01 percent (children under 12 were not included in the study). That rate increases to 0.12 percent for those who are 40 to 59 years old. Using the noninstitutionalized population, researchers determined the overall infection fatality rate for Indiana to be 0.26 percent."

Those over 60 are at about .20.

Last edited:

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Not on the news yet but nursing home in Richmond, IN has 26 residents testing positive and 18 employees...they weren't allowing visitors and the residents don't leave so this was the employees bringing it to the residents....I only know this because one of the residents is my grandfather. Very very very frustrating.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Not on the news yet but nursing home in Richmond, IN has 26 residents testing positive and 18 employees...they weren't allowing visitors and the residents don't leave so this was the employees bringing it to the residents....I only know this because one of the residents is my grandfather. Very very very frustrating.

the nursing home where a grandma from my wife’s side is has over 50. No physical touching from visitors that is outside, 1/2 of the cases are residents including her grandma. It has been a few weeks since I heard that number, don’t know if it has gotten better or not. Over 100 cases are at the federal pen with no visitation.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump is headed to Walter Reed. Seems to be an observation situation maybe.
    I had read somewhere the doctors said Trump is fatigued, but otherwise is in good spirits. Melania has a headache, which could be more about the state of the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom