Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What exactly are you calling bull**** on? What is it that you don’t believe?

Oh for crap sake Jamil.

I have had it. The terrorists have had it as has my daughter and several others we know. It has a survival rate that I believe. The rest of this crap I call :bs:

Yes I knew the 1st casualty in Indiana. I grew up with her. Her health was so bad a stiff breeze would knock her over.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll take a swing at this - the infectiousness of the virus, the role of physical proximity in its spread (think: social distancing), the severity of the symptoms, the dangers of long-lasting effects, the vulnerability of the public, the need for draconian measures to prevent new cases....

You know, that sort of stuff.

Am I close, CM?

​Yes we have a "WINNER"

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've still yet to personally know 1 single person within my circle of friends and family that have gotten the KungFlu. That spans 7 states, AZ, MT, OH, MI, PA, WI, and of course IN.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh for crap sake Jamil.

I have had it. The terrorists have had it as has my daughter and several others we know. It has a survival rate that I believe. The rest of this crap I call :bs:

Yes I knew the 1st casualty in Indiana. I grew up with her. Her health was so bad a stiff breeze would knock her over.

OK I have stepped back and did some deep breathing. Much better now.

I am still of a mind these POS politicians have stolen 2020 from us. It was done with purpose and by design. We will never again see the normal we had enjoyed.
    Yes I am seriously pi$$ed and it twists me up when i look at the terrorists and see how much they have lost as well.
    Gold lining is the time we spent with them. That is the only positive for me in this.

You guys can toss all your tests and study and graphs around but seriously, having had it and seen it and know people with it I still call BS.

My SIL just told me the nephew had to take 4 tests to get "Released" so he could go to school. She said that was 4 positive marks on the graph even though the last 2 were negative and all of theirs counted as well. Total :bs:

If you see it cool. If not mask up and get to it.

Yup, the mouse is pretty distressed.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I've still yet to personally know 1 single person within my circle of friends and family that have gotten the KungFlu. That spans 7 states, AZ, MT, OH, MI, PA, WI, and of course IN.

My hunting partner came down with it two weeks ago. We were in close proximity for about 6-8 hours over three days. His symptoms were fever for one day and sinus irritation for two days. After that, zero symptoms, but he's still testing positive. I haven't had a single symptom.

This bull**** is way over rated.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    An open apology if I came off hard on Jamil. Not my intention.

I am up to my lower orifice with graphs and charts. Pelosi just came out saying mail in voting is the only way to save the nation or something very close to that. So it should be obvious to at least a few of us that have not gotten so wrapped up in the stupid that this is the end game to all of this.

Sorry if I spoiled the fun. This :poop: has got to stop.

OK, graphs and study's. Have fun.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It will stop once biden wins.
    If biden wins the very next day a "cure" will be found and cvirus will be downplayed so that by the time he is sworn in 2020 will be a thing of the past.

If trump wins, the media will go into more overdrive about the cvirus mutating and attempting to kill the economy to bad trump on it.

They already won since fear is more rampant than the cvirus.
    The titanic already hit the iceberg.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh for crap sake Jamil.

Okay, you're saying you doubt everything that is outside your own experience. That's fair. Most people favor personal experience. Personal experience doesn't take all situations into account. I do kinda thing that it's being overblown. But I think it is more than you think it is. And that's not from personal experience. It's from trying to make sense of all the facts I have available. There are facts to sus out between the lines of what's experienced and what's reported, what scientists are telling us, and the likelihoods of all that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It will stop once biden wins.
    If biden wins the very next day a "cure" will be found and cvirus will be downplayed so that by the time he is sworn in 2020 will be a thing of the past.

If trump wins, the media will go into more overdrive about the cvirus mutating and attempting to kill the economy to bad trump on it.

They already won since fear is more rampant than the cvirus.
    The titanic already hit the iceberg.

According to some distastefully colored websites, it will end Aug 25th.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I've still yet to personally know 1 single person within my circle of friends and family that have gotten the KungFlu...

You and me both.

And I have worked through the entire mess, in Elkhart County. A place with one of the spikiest spikes in the whole country.

Also traveled several times from Indiana to Kansas City and Indiana to Virginia. Ate out and went to farmer's markets in both places.

Had friends over and went to friends houses for gatherings in excess of 10 people.

Still not sure how I am still alive.

I attribute it to my fondness for barrel proof bourbon, aka, hand sanitizer for your insides.;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Huh? :scratch: What's significant about August 25th?

Oh, I'm kinda poking fun at the theory I mentioned somewhere else, that asserts that the southern regions are seeing spikes because they're in the seasonal "sweet spot". All I remember about what is the sweet spot is that it's along and south of the 35th parallel. I don't remember the southern edge. I could probably figure it out by looking at August 25 to calculate the offset, but it's too silly to put much time into that.

I'd post a link but I don't remember where I read that. The idea is that the spiking cases will end August 25 because the seasons will have changed enough to shift the "sweet spot" out of the southern us. I dunno. Too much wrong with that theory to take it too seriously but I would like to find some other sources, because it sounds interesting.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I no longer watch the MSM except for periodic links, but I doubt this was covered.

oSikhOT.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    You and me both.

And I have worked through the entire mess, in Elkhart County. A place with one of the spikiest spikes in the whole country.

Also traveled several times from Indiana to Kansas City and Indiana to Virginia. Ate out and went to farmer's markets in both places.

Had friends over and went to friends houses for gatherings in excess of 10 people.

Still not sure how I am still alive.

I attribute it to my fondness for barrel proof bourbon, aka, hand sanitizer for your insides.;)

Havent missed a day of work either thru this whole cluster ****. Deal with customers all day and drive their vehicles. Located in the 2nd "hardest hit" county in Indiana. Haven't changed a single thing about my daily routine.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Okay, you're saying you doubt everything that is outside your own experience. That's fair. Most people favor personal experience. Personal experience doesn't take all situations into account. I do kinda thing that it's being overblown. But I think it is more than you think it is. And that's not from personal experience. It's from trying to make sense of all the facts I have available. There are facts to sus out between the lines of what's experienced and what's reported, what scientists are telling us, and the likelihoods of all that.

Yes but in light of the politics of dancing what is actually real. Every day we see evidence of skewed numbers. The actual head count per-say. So much twisting and manipulation from a media frenzied MSM and the politico's that seem to run it now.

In ,my experience.....I have a compromised immune system. It sucks due to the cancer treatments I received that made it possible for us to argue...:)
    It had me down but not out. CKW (spouse) has a depleted immune system from the medical hell she has been through and we stayed in very close proximity. She showed NADA. Nothing.

The kids were sick as well and Dad was not effected in the slightest.

Daughters best friend was diagnosed and did do some hospital time but she is obese and fits a few other parameters that even I-A would klick her ass.
    Her hubby got sick but it was "I-A" and not the covid. Did she have I-A but was included on the money list.

Nephew diagnosed as already explained. Close proximity to his parents and no, they are fine.

I am calling bull****. Yes its real. Yes its here. Yes people have died but the numbers are skewed.

It isn't as bad as they say it is.

I call Bull****.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Havent missed a day of work either thru this whole cluster ****. Deal with customers all day and drive their vehicles. Located in the 2nd "hardest hit" county in Indiana. Haven't changed a single thing about my daily routine.

Yup. "SHOW ME THE BODY's" Holcomb you pandering pissant.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    My first summer as a retired person.
    Had to cancel Italian cruise that cost $4000.
    Have only recovered a few hundred, getting worthless (imo) vouchers for cruise & plane fares.

Had to quit going to the gym for my "old people" exercise classes.
    Can't go visit friends like I'd planned.

My wife is really into all the info & rarely goes out.
    I leave the house nearly everyday to go somewhere: convertible rides, range, grocery, pharmacy & my mask is always on if indoors.
    I didn't go to the Church building Sunday when they opened it up for worship.
    Being indoors with hundreds of people, even with masks, is not what I'm ready for.

I copied some of the real-life experiences that I read on posts here for my wife to read.
    I've been trying to tell her that between ignoring it & not ever going out of the house: "the Truth is out there".

I am well acquainted with the fact that the media is pushing an agenda not related to real Truth, whether it's in the medical field or especially political.
    If I hear one more time about "peaceful protests" going on: I'm going to scream!

Follow the money! But, you won't read/hear about it through regular media!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom