• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    For ****’s sake, I’m now convinced the Dems are flat giddy over this. ALL of Congress HAS to go! This is going to end worse than the Great Depression. There will be bread lines at the end of this. Hopefully Trump decides to go AMA and restart the ****ing country if those *******s in D.C. can’t get their pettiness over with.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Working from home"

jx5ilj0ktfo41.png

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For ****’s sake, I’m now convinced the Dems are flat giddy over this. ALL of Congress HAS to go! This is going to end worse than the Great Depression. There will be bread lines at the end of this. Hopefully Trump decides to go AMA and restart the ****ing country if those *******s in D.C. can’t get their pettiness over with.

OK, think about why they are in this as deep as theyare. We left them there and went on with our lives. Pull the lever when the time comes and think we did our part.

:bs: people......this is on us. Pure and simple.

Prove me wrong OJK.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Talking about masks ... Is anyone here wearing them when they have to go out to pick up a few supplies such as krogers or walmart?
    Everytime. N95
    I had to go to the store today to pick up some things for my inlaws. I asked them please not to go out. I'll gladly go out for them.
    Wore it the whole time. Disinfected everything too before I gave it to them.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Nah.

It's gonna be alright.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    OK, think about why they are in this as deep as theyare. We left them there and went on with our lives. Pull the lever when the time comes and think we did our part.

:bs: people......this is on us. Pure and simple.

Prove me wrong OJK.
    I don’t disagree, but they need to GO just the same. This is crippling our country, and they (BOTH sides) don’t really give a ****.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Trump's presser tonight was a very different tone. Light at the end of the tunnel type tone.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have my regular appointment with my primary care physician at a rural office this Wednesday. I called in and expressed concern about being among potentially sick people (or me or any of the staff being sick and not knowing it yet), and they offered the option to consult via video. Needless to say, I took it.

The one thing I didn’t do before all this stuff started was get my hair cut. Clippers on order… I’ll be learning to do that myself. Who gives a rat’s ass if I screw it up?
    Many years ago I worked for a rather foul mouthed North Carolinian you referred to getting a bad haircut as "looking like a sheep's ass." So according to MSgt Martin (USAF Retired) the worst thing that can happen is you'll look like a sheep's ass.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The people who smoke choose to. Because freedom.

No one that I am aware of has chosen to get COVID-19.

Which is why I don't like the "we have to pay for everyone" theory of healthcare.
    A guy at work was crying, "but what about all the smokers that need help?"
    I told him I didn't care. They made a decision.
    I made one also. I don't smoke.
    Why am I responsible for their choices?

Of course I was cursed out.

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    lol. C'mon people!

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/new...rump-kills-arizona-man-wife-critical-11460391

An Arizona man died after he and his wife ingested a chemical in an attempt to prevent a coronavirus infection

During a press conference on Thursday, President Donald Trump touted chloroquine as showing "very, very encouraging early results" in treating COVID-19 and falsely stated that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was working "to be able to make that drug available almost immediately." The drug has been used to treat malaria.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom