• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    That's very interesting. I would have figured you would have been able to go back to your vehicle to get things you need.

My car was too close to being in the line of fire. It would be a good education if the radio transmission could be placed on the C&P. At least the first 5 minutes.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    My car was too close to being in the line of fire. It would be a good education if the radio transmission could be placed on the C&P. At least the first 5 minutes.

That sounds like it would answer a lot of questions. It sounds like cops showed up after the 911 call by the boy and then he opened up on you guys. I wonder what the time frame was between the two.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    The term is ambush. The suspect ambushed Officer Hastings with an SKS as he got out of his patrol vehicle.

I do also feel he was waiting for any officer to arrive. Good for the officer. Under heavy fire and shot two rounds (1 hit) 30 yards plus.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I do also feel he was waiting for any officer to arrive. Good for the officer. Under heavy fire and shot two rounds (1 hit) 30 yards plus.

That is impressive! I heard they said something about an open shot under the ribs, perhaps it was where he was hit instead? Good shot regardless with a pistol at that range under fire.

Top Bottom