• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fochman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Has anyone concealed carried in Tennessee lately and if so did you have any problems? I'm vacationing in Nashville in a couple of weeks and am trying to decide if I'll carry there.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Has anyone concealed carried in Tennessee lately and if so did you have any problems? I'm vacationing in Nashville in a couple of weeks and am trying to decide if I'll carry there.

I did back in August when i was visiting the Smoky's. Didn't have any issues.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I did about two weeks ago in Nashville.....I was CCing and had no problems..I did see a lot of No Gun signs in shop/restaurant windows or doors though.

racr28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    Vincennes, IN

Horse

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Sorry for not being informed about this - but coming from Utah anyone can put up the sign, and the only thing that the police can do is tell to not return IE tresspass warning.

Is it the same here/TN?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Sorry for not being informed about this - but coming from Utah anyone can put up the sign, and the only thing that the police can do is tell to not return IE tresspass warning.

Is it the same here/TN?
    Signs mean very little in Indiana, other than the owner does not want your money. Becomes a trespass issue if you are asked to leave and refuse (just like anything else).

TN appears to be different, and signs conforming to a "standard" make the location completely off-limits to otherwise legal citizens. Not only do they not want your money, they want you punished for DARING to give them money.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I took a couple trips down to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg this summer and never did see a "No Guns" sign in any businesses.
    I was down there over Labor day weekend, only sign I saw was at the Dixie Stampede. I CCed everywhere, except the Smoky Mountain Brewery, as I was planning to have a few in there.

IN1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    No problems. I have ccw'd on my way through TN several times and also when I would vacation in Gatlinberg. I always carry everywhere so I don't ever think about it, it's legal there with our permits and concealed means concealed as far as I am concerned.
    You will be fine, enjoy your trip, it's beautiful this time of year!

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    I went there twice this summer and cc everywhere. I was checked when entering bars in nashville, was told I could enter but could not consume any alcohol. In memphis on biel st they had barricades at all entrances with cops wanding everyone, I left my gun at the hotel there, don't know what they would say if they found a gun. All the bars there had signed at the door with the ordinance printed on them

Top Bottom