• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I admit, I am pretty much a Colts fan, and don't really keep track of the rest of the league all that much... So, who you you think we have a better chance against?

Chargers or Jets?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I guess I need to go to the INGO school of football so I can be entitled to an opinion just like you guys.

Do you guys work to defeat political opponents or just walk away from it? By the way, Romo sucks. Or am I not entitled to have that opinion?

no school of football for me, just too many years of Fantasy Football... tracking every single player who means something and who they play.

and Romo doesn't suck, he just has no Offensive Line.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    no school of football for me, just too many years of Fantasy Football... tracking every single player who means something and who they play.

and Romo doesn't suck, he just has no Offensive Line.

As far as current qb's, who is even in the same league as Manning, Brady and Favre? From what games I watch, there isn't anyone else out there that is even close. Warner is good but I still don't think he's close to the above 3.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    As far as current qb's, who is even in the same league as Manning, Brady and Favre? From what games I watch, there isn't anyone else out there that is even close. Warner is good but I still don't think he's close to the above 3.

I think you could add Drew Brees to that class.

Rivers and Warner are probably in the next tier that is still pretty good, but not to that level.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I think you could add Drew Brees to that class.

Rivers and Warner are probably in the next tier that is still pretty good, but not to that level.

I haven't really gotten to watch Brees play much. It looked like he had a great game yesterday against Arizona. I try to look at a teams performance from both angles. Did the winning team make the other team look bad or did the losers make the winners look good. Arizona had absolutely no defense the week before against Green Bay. At the start of overtime for that game, I'd have laid $10 on whoever received the ball to start OT to win the game. Neither team had any defense. I don't think Arizona mustered up much more defense against NO than they did Green Bay.

I think Brees may end up there with the top 3 but he hasn't proved a whole lot to me yet. But it doesn't matter how great the qb is, if he doesn't have a team around him, he won't look good. I think that is where these guys who get the highest paid tag are screwing up. If Eli wasn't a salary whore, maybe the Giants could afford to put a team around him.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

Manning, Favre and Warner are on a different level than most. Warner rarely gets any love, even though he throws for tons of yards and is 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Super Bowl yards.

Brady has been good in the past, but he's like Carson Palmer, not what he was before the knee injuries.

Rogers, Brees, Shaub, Romo and Rivers are the up and comings.

Romo gets a bad rep mostly because he has no protection and gets hit more than most running backs. He was sacked the 9th most times, but was 26th in interceptions and 10th in TD's thrown and 3rd in yards.

As a Colts fan, I'm a skeered of how good the Titans will be next year. Now that Vince Young has had a taste, he'll only get better.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Manning, Favre and Warner are on a different level than most. Warner rarely gets any love, even though he throws for tons of yards and is 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Super Bowl yards.

Brady has been good in the past, but he's like Carson Palmer, not what he was before the knee injuries.

Rogers, Brees, Shaub, Romo and Rivers are the up and comings.

Romo gets a bad rep mostly because he has no protection and gets hit more than most running backs. He was sacked the 9th most times, but was 26th in interceptions and 10th in TD's thrown and 3rd in yards.

As a Colts fan, I'm a skeered of how good the Titans will be next year. Now that Vince Young has had a taste, he'll only get better.

Brady is nothing like Carson Palmer...He has 3 rings and had one mediocre year since the injury; he'll be back, you can quote me on that one.

Brees is on the same level and Rivers is just about right there.

Everything else I agree with.:)

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Top Bottom