• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Wow.... 0-2 at home for the first time since 98. When we were driving on that last possession I really was afraid that we had not burned enough time off the clock.

This one hurt. :xmad:

The only joy I got today was hearing that the Pats got blasted at home by the Dolphins :D

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    OUCH.

I was torn on the game, I lived in Jacksonville for 12 years, and just moved here to Indy. My colts pride feels stronger since I lived in CT for 8 years before moving to Indy. Never really cared about the patriots.

Oh well, LETS GO COLTS!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    How 'bout them Broncos!

I'm a big Denver fan, and I'm thrilled they are 3-0.

I'm becoming a Colts fan. I was bummed by the loss today. They had the game won when the referee called that ticky-tack pass interference penalty that gave Jacksonville new life.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Wife and I were at the game....

Colts got homered. Which is weird, because they were the HOME team.

Ref's made a bad call on the jag's last drive that allowed them to win. They also didn't call a pass-interference penalty on Harrison, in the end zone, in the first half. (they called one on his defender the very nex play).

Both of those calls/non calls changed the outcome of the game.

BUT, the Colts' D is terrible. The game shouldn't have been close enough to let an official make the call.

Gonna be a LONG season....

-J-

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    LOL, the Colts lost to the Bears...THE EFFING BEARS!

And they have their starting QB.

BTW, it is really, really lame to bust out an "owned" smiley for your own post.:):

Yes we had our starting QB who missed the entire pre-season because of an injury, on top of all the other injuries we have. We are missing half of our starting lineup to injuries, the Pats are missing Brady.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I thought the Jaguars played a very smart game against us. They stuck with their game plan all the way. It was a good game, except for the outcome... a real nail biter.

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    The non-call on Harrison, which resulted in the interception and touchdown was the real difference. We should have won by 7 or 4.

you can't fall back on one bad call. the colts are just playing like poo. i'm a colts fan, and what can really be said, if you're defense allows 20+points you'r gonna drop games

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    you can't fall back on one bad call. the colts are just playing like poo. i'm a colts fan, and what can really be said, if you're defense allows 20+points you'r gonna drop games

No doubt about their play. However, this one call did determine the game. It was a moral booster for the Jags and deflated the Colts. It took two non calls before they called anything for Harrison. He had to be raped before the flag would get thrown.

Top Bottom