• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Neither the Dolphins nor the Titans are looking very strong this evening…

BUT

We go to Tennessee in week 6 with them coming off of their bye week.

And then we get Miami at home in week 7, with them also coming off of their bye week.

Gonna get some very well rested teams coming up after the cursed Jacksonville game.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    To be fair I have my doubts about AR becoming a franchise QB and wanted the Colts to take Levis who I was more certain would be. Could I have been wrong?

Will Levis rough start to the season just got worse last night. The former Kentucky quarterback suffered an injury to his right throwing shoulder in the first quarter of the Titans vs. the Dolphins on Monday Night Football. The injury came on a scramble on third down during the Titans’ second drive. On the first drive, Levis threw an interception, his sixth of the season, which ties him with Anthony Richardson for the most in the league. Injury, meet insult.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    To be fair I have my doubts about AR becoming a franchise QB and wanted the Colts to take Levis who I was more certain would be. Could I have been wrong?

Will Levis rough start to the season just got worse last night. The former Kentucky quarterback suffered an injury to his right throwing shoulder in the first quarter of the Titans vs. the Dolphins on Monday Night Football. The injury came on a scramble on third down during the Titans’ second drive. On the first drive, Levis threw an interception, his sixth of the season, which ties him with Anthony Richardson for the most in the league. Injury, meet insult.
    If Levis had not gotten injured he would have been benched last night. I liked him in the draft but now see him as a likely bust.

The jury is still out of AR but not sure he has the toughness to play a run style, like Lamar Jackson, or the overall passing ability to compare Stroud. AR just has not played that much football in college and pros to know yet.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I want AR to succeed but not sure if he will. I keep telling myself that even Peyton Manning went 3-13 his first season. AR will probably land somewhere between Manning and Ryan Leaf once it’s all said and done. A very wide scale.

Top Bottom