• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I thought you guys were sleeping all day to watch tonight since you were so quiet. LOL.

Does anyone believe the Colts belong on the same list as the Bills, Chargers?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I thought you guys were sleeping all day to watch tonight since you were so quiet. LOL.

Does anyone believe the Colts belong on the same list as the Bills, Chargers?
    Historically they have been. The Bills have historically been crap, yet here they are. Same with the Chargers. As I said before... "any given Sunday (or Monday)".

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The Bills game was great last night. Allen is becoming a very special talent. It was a big game and he pulled all the stops. Anyone see the hurdle over the defender Allen did? WOW!!!

The good news is there are some really talented QB's coming along, the bad news is the Colts don't have one of them...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The Bills game was great last night. Allen is becoming a very special talent. It was a big game and he pulled all the stops. Anyone see the hurdle over the defender Allen did? WOW!!!

The good news is there are some really talented QB's coming along, the bad news is the Colts don't have one of them...
    1633991773523.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The simple magic is they found, what appears to be, a franchise QB.
    What continues to puzzle me is why the Colts seem to be plagued with injuries, especially early in the season. Makes me wonder about their off-season and pre-season training. I have no idea whether they're any more injury-prone than the rest of the league though honestly.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What continues to puzzle me is why the Colts seem to be plagued with injuries, especially early in the season. Makes me wonder about their off-season and pre-season training. I have no idea whether they're any more injury-prone than the rest of the league though honestly.

The injury bug is all over the league. The Bucs have several out, brought in Richard Sherman off the street to suit up andd start, that is thin. The Giants lost four in the game yesterday. I bet the league lost a dozen starters yesterday alone.

Now as to why, IMHO.

Science and technology are coming together making these athletes so much faster and stronger but their muscles and training can write checks their bodies joints and connective system cannot cash. Case in point, none other than the amazing Bob Sanders, the guy was freak fast and strong but his body could not support that freak...

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    They play in pads once a week. Training camp is like band camp now. It is not just the colts with injuries I blame the collective bargaining agreement for taking the hits in practice away. You can’t simulate hits to the body in walk thru’s.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    They play in pads once a week. Training camp is like band camp now. It is not just the colts with injuries I blame the collective bargaining agreement for taking the hits in practice away. You can’t simulate hits to the body in walk thru’s.

All of the Colts injuries have happened during full contact practice or in a game scenario. So you’re solution is…more of that? Okay….

What off-season program can keep Aaron Donald from rolling over your QB’s ankles? Are you also saying playing harder in camp would’ve kept Quentin Nelson’s birth defect in his foot from coming loose? Come on dude. Get real. It’s easy to crap on teams with injuries but they happen. The injury rate in the NFL is basically 100%. If you play the game, you will get injured.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom