• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So far this is what I thought would eventually happen. Teams will adjust to focusing more on Taylor and will dang near stop the run game.
    Not bashing, really not but it just feels like they are a one trick pony right now

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    There seem to a lot of Wentz haters out there, and I don`t really understand that. The Colt`s O-Line has been pretty good for the most part in run blocking, but not very good at all with pass protection. Wentz has been running for his life a ton. You look at his numbers and they`re more than adequate in spite of continually being pressured. He makes poor decisions at time to be sure, but it`s mostly trying to make something happen when everything falls apart. I think he`s a plenty fine quarterback.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    So far this is what I thought would eventually happen. Teams will adjust to focusing more on Taylor and will dang near stop the run game.
    Not bashing, really not but it just feels like they are a one trick pony right now
    If they keep running Taylor it 1) keeps the defense honest and potentially helps the passing game, and, 2) hopefully wears down the defensive front and eventually JT will start to peel off good runs.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If they keep running Taylor it 1) keeps the defense honest and potentially helps the passing game, and, 2) hopefully wears down the defensive front and eventually JT will start to peel off good runs.
    Yeah but when the other team is pushing around our D and kicking their butts on almost every play they run, there just may not be enough time to wear them down and JT may be shackled.
    Ultimately they have to find a way to be more explosive and less predictable. So far they are reading the Colts like a book

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom