ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Hope that is who the Colts get to play…

Absolutely.

Against the top defenses that we’ve faced this year we put up 41 against Buffalo, 31 against Tampa Bay, and 27 against New England.

So if our defense can hold up their end of the bargain we should have a good shot. Kyler Murray is a freak athlete though and they’ll be hungry for a win.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Ryan Kelly is out for Saturday’s game and Mark Glowinski went on the Covid list today. Gonna be down a couple starters on the offensive line against the Cardinals. Could have an affect on the run game.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Ryan Kelly is out for Saturday’s game and Mark Glowinski went on the Covid list today. Gonna be down a couple starters on the offensive line against the Cardinals. Could have an affect on the run game.

Having said that, Danny Pinter and Chris Reed have been solid in their backup roles this season the times that they have had to fill in.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes that too
    Nope not happening. So I then grab my phone and find I can watch it on the Yahoo sports app, so at game time I grab my iPad with the same app, game not available. Turns out the app is not allowing the game on tablets, only phones, AND only with Wi-Fi turned off on the phone.

I am so over this patchwork broadcasting and streaming. The NFL just needs to put every game available for any device if you pay the price…

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    So here’s a thought I had…bear with me here…

The way the NFL schedule works is, you get your six division games. Four games from a division in your conference (this year the AFC South played the AFC East). Four games from a division in the other conference (this year AFC South played the NFC West).

Two of the other games are one game from the remaining two divisions in your conference. This year the Colts got the Raiders (AFC West) and the Ravens (AFC North). These two games are based off of seeding from the previous season. Since the Titans won the division last year they played the division winners from the AFC West and North.

My thought is, would it theoretically be beneficial to the Colts for the Titans to win the AFC South this season so that they can also play the best teams next season?

I know that’s over complicating the whole deal. It is just 2 games out of 17 so I guess a home playoff game would outweigh that. I don’t know. Just thinking out loud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom