Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wasn’t watching, was the holding calls really bad or does it seem like State Farm called the nfl for a discount double check?

No, they were legit calls. At least 3 were on the same rookie lineman (#64 - I don't remember his name). There was a bad pass interference non-call early in the game, but that was the most egregious I think.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    We’ve all waxed eloquent in years past about the Colts’ missed tackles. Much improved this year. Best in the league actually.

bfIWgPs.jpg

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Things just got a lot more interesting for Sunday. DeForest Buckner won’t be playing because of a positive COVID test. Huge loss for the defense. Hopefully they can all step up in his absence.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Things just got a lot more interesting for Sunday. DeForest Buckner won’t be playing because of a positive COVID test. Huge loss for the defense. Hopefully they can all step up in his absence.

I saw that he is in the protocol/on the list. I've not seen anything else about it, but I'll go look. It sounds like you can get on the covid IR list if you've had close contact, even if you've not tested positive, though. I'm crossing my fingers that he could still clear it... his absence is a big deal.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I saw that he is in the protocol/on the list. I've not seen anything else about it, but I'll go look. It sounds like you can get on the covid IR list if you've had close contact, even if you've not tested positive, though. I'm crossing my fingers that he could still clear it... his absence is a big deal.

Per Ian Rapoport, it was a positive test.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Not saying it won’t keep him from playing but quite a few players this year had false positives with the rapid tests the NFL is using and ended up being cleared to play. But yes...him missing against the Titans would be a pretty big detriment.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It could be worse. The Broncos are playing today with an undrafted rookie WR just called up from the practice squad to be their starting QB.

(Of course, if the Covid-impacted players are from the right teams, the NFL will gladly reschedule your game for you...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom