• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Mine is similar to the Range Rover Engine block table. Its made from a Cadillac Northstar block with a John Deere combine windshield for the top. If I can hunt down the camera Ill post some pics.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    To take that a step further, it would be cool to do that with some linked up ammo. I think you can buy surplus links and link together enough to cover the top layer of the ammobox...

Hmm...I have a basement to finish soon too...

NOW we are on to something!

A couple of these stacked on each side:
    ZAA-092 - Ammo Can .50 Caliber Grade I 12.5x7.25x8.5" Wide "Fat Fifty" Lever-Lock Lid Steel Flat Folding Carry Handle Stackable
    ZAA-092.jpg

With some of this exposed in the open top boxes:

BELT-500 - BMG .50 Caliber Linked Dummy Ammo 25 Rounds 24" Long Belt. Great for Display
    BELT-500.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

I like that...might be good to get working on it now so when my daughter is old enough to date (hopefully 20+ years from now!!!) I can be ready when the boys come calling.

The linked ammo, combined with Fenway's suggestion, as well as a cool "table thing that goes" up like Bazooka was talking about would be quite a table for a man cave.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    I just got an arsenal packing crate for Mosin Nagants from a gun dealer and am going to remove the lid, make a heavy lexan top for it, install a couple of small floresent lights in it and fill it with 91/30's

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Lift top coffee table

Take a look on simplyamish.com. There are several designs to choose from and you can choose your wood, your stain, your sizes and even change the shape and design. It is quite remarkable what you can do. My name is Brenda Marriott, I work at Simply Amish in Indianapolis (317) 579-9490. Take a look and give me a call, I would be more than happy to help you create something wonderful for your Male sanctuary.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Why don't you make a table, that way you get what you want? If you have a minifridge, make that the center of the table and build two storage compartments/drawers on the sides of the fridge. You could do drawers, cabinets, or a combination of the two. Make at least one drawer a pistol lockbox. Just a thought.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Take a look on simplyamish.com. There are several designs to choose from and you can choose your wood, your stain, your sizes and even change the shape and design. It is quite remarkable what you can do. My name is Brenda Marriott, I work at Simply Amish in Indianapolis (317) 579-9490. Take a look and give me a call, I would be more than happy to help you create something wonderful for your Male sanctuary.

I checked out the site, but I think I'm looking for something a bit more "custom."

However, I did start drooling over one of the bedroom sets I ran across, so I maybe giving you a call in the future.:yesway:

Why don't you make a table, that way you get what you want? If you have a minifridge, make that the center of the table and build two storage compartments/drawers on the sides of the fridge. You could do drawers, cabinets, or a combination of the two. Make at least one drawer a pistol lockbox. Just a thought.

I thought I made it clear in the OP that this is what I was intending to do...

I also mentioned that I have a full-size fridge and I want a pistol lockbox built into the table...

I'm asking for plans(or pictures) and/or ideas(or pictures!).

I'm going to draw up a rough draft here soon and I'll post it and ask for critiques...Unfortunately, I can't draw my way out of a wet paper bag, so whatever I draw won't give that much insight on what I want.:n00b:

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    The only furniture in a male sanctuary should be a good chair for your computer and large bench for your vise and reloading stations.

Any thing else and you might as well let your wife decorate it.

Top Bottom