CNN show host Anthony Bourdain didn't top Kathy Griffin but he tried!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I created the Shooter Thread for moments such as this. Hope he comes back with a new attitude. I like the differing opinion, I just hope the hate keeps him warm at night.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was happy when after a brief hiatus he came back and started a couple of gun related threads. It seemed like he wanted to be a contribuiting member for about a week and then he just couldn't resist.

I was thinking the same thing. In his gun-related posts he was quite civil (which frankly, surprised me after having only seen his Political Forum posts).

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    To all......some folks just can not step down. The harder you try the harder they press.
    He was given every chance.
    30 days in the corner.

I do not care if anybody agrees with me as long as we remain civil.

i read the political threads often but rarely post in them. This was WAY overdue. He wasn't simply stating his opinion. He was spewing hatred and attacking some of the most upstanding and fair-minded posters on INGO (Indiucky I'm looking at you!).

Thank you CM

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Indiucky, tried from the beginning to bring him into the community. There is room for his opinions here. The people who say we are an echo chamber refues to take into account that we have not seen a person who disagrees that will do so civilly.

They all seem to melt down.

And eventually, want to go toe to toe with a MOD. This was after his first in thread warning.

Waaait fooor iiit.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Indiucky, tried from the beginning to bring him into the community. There is room for his opinions here. The people who say we are an echo chamber refues to take into account that we have not seen a person who disagrees that will do so civilly.

And eventually, want to go toe to toe with a MOD. This was after his first in thread warning.

That is demonstrably false.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Most of the trolls grow tired after awhile and want to go out in a blaze of glory.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    KUT
    If you go you will probably get to go on stage and stand behind the President.

Then if we are lucky we can get into a fight with some antifa supporters.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Had we both not recieved and heeded both public a and private admonitions we would have gone out in a blaze of glory ourselves.

Top Bottom