• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I love how every single one of these anti-gun people begin their rant with a statement pledging their support of the 2nd Amendment or Americans right to bear arms. What a total crock of $hi!!. It befuddles me as to why anyone would take the opinions of an uneducated journalist seriously. These people know nothing about firearms so how do they feel knowledgable enough to write these articles? I don't read em because it just lowers my IQ.
    Because the fools in the audience they are talking to are either "far superior" persons to worthless, dangerous rednecks who have guns or complete idiots and fools who don't know anything about history or freedom. The same demographic the normal Democrat appeals to.

.38 Special

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    "And the NRA is just as wrong when it opposes efforts to restrict drum magazines that can hold 100 rounds, such as the one the gunman in Colorado used to mow down moviegoers.

Seriously, please offer me a reasonable and rational explanation as to why someone who isn't a law enforcement officer needs to fire off that many bullets?"

Why would a police officer need to fire off that many bullets?
    +1!

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Where we're missing the boat on educating people is the real reason the founding fathers wanted the 2A - to protect us from an overreaching government. Every time this argument comes up that we don't need those kinds of weapons, someone needs to point out their writings that support this line of their thinking.

The other half of that where we've failed is the "well trained militia" part. How far would Homes have gotten if we we truly were a nation of riflemen and *trained* arms-bearers as the founding fathers had intended? two shots maybe?

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    "And the NRA is just as wrong when it opposes efforts to restrict drum magazines that can hold 100 rounds, such as the one the gunman in Colorado used to mow down moviegoers.

Seriously, please offer me a reasonable and rational explanation as to why someone who isn't a law enforcement officer needs to fire off that many bullets?"

Why would a police officer need to fire off that many bullets?

What does NEED have to do with anything? You're starting to sound like one of them.

Jim Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    That I have jackass progressives telling me I do not need assault weapons is exactly why I need assault weapons.

Top Bottom