• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Im so sick of hearing "Assault Weapon". When will people relize anything could be an "assault weapon" if said item is used to assault someone!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "And the NRA is just as wrong when it opposes efforts to restrict drum magazines that can hold 100 rounds, such as the one the gunman in Colorado used to mow down moviegoers.

Seriously, please offer me a reasonable and rational explanation as to why someone who isn't a law enforcement officer needs to fire off that many bullets?"

Why would a police officer need to fire off that many bullets?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    From a commenter:

Assault rifles are designed for hunting and killing large numbers of humans.

Civilians do not need these weapons.

All weapons are designed to kill something. That is what makes them weapons. Nearly all firearms, and most modern weapons period, are designed specifically to kill people. The only ones that are not are either designed to not ruin a hunted kill or else are made to kill something much larger and more resilient than a human being...I suppose this fool would prefer being hit by a load designed to bring down a water buffalo?

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    He's right! That's why I don't own an AK-47. I have a Mak90, a SAR-1, 2 converted Saigas, a Draco, a Mini Draco, a WASR, BUT NO AK-47's!!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    A) Yes, I do need an AK-47 (seriously, I do)
    B) Actually, I hope I don't ever REALLY NEED it, but I do want it
    C) Need has very little to do with anything
    D) I'm not average. Heck, I may even be exceptional by comparison.

This writer is a dolt, and obviously has no concept of what the 2nd is about.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I love how every single one of these anti-gun people begin their rant with a statement pledging their support of the 2nd Amendment or Americans right to bear arms. What a total crock of $hi!!. It befuddles me as to why anyone would take the opinions of an uneducated journalist seriously. These people know nothing about firearms so how do they feel knowledgable enough to write these articles? I don't read em because it just lowers my IQ.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    I will need to research this, but I believe more people are killed in the U.S. each year by automobiles than by "assault weapons".

So, do we need to ban cars? Or maybe just SUV's? I'm not saying people shouldn't own cars and drive, but why would anyone need an SUV?

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    The average American only needs the firepower necessary to overthrow a corrupt government. We are talking about 100 rnd rifle mags? We should be discussing why we can not have Frag's, RPG's, tanks etc.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    OK, sign up and post your comments on this. Fight fire with fire! If you feel more comfortable not broadcasting to the world who you are, sign up for an annonymous email, and make it happen!
    Speak out let these media snobs know that we do not approve of this junk journalism...PLEASE!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm telling you...I hope something comes along soon to get people off of this "sensible gun laws" crap. We need some bright, shiny object to divert the MSM's and disappointments like Bill O'Reilly's attention or this may start to gain traction.

This is how they do it. Who needs a 100 round magazine? Well, duh...nobody "needs" one. Who needs an "assault rifle"? Again, nobody "needs" one of those either. And there are enough of pro-gun people around that are willing to compromise on issues like this. If this hangs around long enough, they'll start picking off enough folks to push some of this stuff through.

Maybe something big will happen soon on American Idol, the Olympics, with the Kardashians, or Micheal Jackson's estate to avert their gaze.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Easy there friend. I need an SUV. I just bought at Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara because I needed one for my particular lifestyle. Not really. I just wanted one.

Top Bottom