• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Him being room temperature ends the legal proceedings. Who is going to want to go anywhere with it? The fifth estate? Not a chance. The state of New York? Anybody in Washington DC?

No, everybody wants this to just fade from the news cycle and public consciousness.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Him being room temperature ends the legal proceedings. Who is going to want to go anywhere with it? The fifth estate? Not a chance. The state of New York? Anybody in Washington DC?

No, everybody wants this to just fade from the news cycle and public consciousness.

Bill Barr

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unpossible. I thought Barr was Trump's hand picked stooge. Why would he?

Well, I didn't say he was going to uncover every stone looking for the truth. He could just start looking under the stones on the left side of the beach.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Well, I didn't say he was going to uncover every stone looking for the truth. He could just start looking under the stones on the left side of the beach.

Well, it looks like there ARE a lot more stones on the left side of the beach - Clinton flew on the "lolita express" at least 27 times AND had a "private" party at one of Epstein's mansions. Trump fkew just once, AND the girls on the plane claim he did not do anything inappropriate.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, it looks like there ARE a lot more stones on the left side of the beach - Clinton flew on the "lolita express" at least 27 times AND had a "private" party at one of Epstein's mansions. Trump fkew just once, AND the girls on the plane claim he did not do anything inappropriate.

Have any of the girls accused Clinton? And what makes any these women any more credible than the women that accused trump of various other unwelcome sexual liberties?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So the untouchable FBI and incorruptible DOJ are going to do an investigation of world wide big money figures, Tammany, and people with connections to the deep state here in the US? Really?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Have any of the girls accused Clinton? And what makes any these women any more credible than the women that accused trump of various other unwelcome sexual liberties?

One flight warrants some degree of innocence, you don't know what's going on until you see it.

Twenty seven flights, on the other hand, sounds like someone enjoyed what they saw.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I dislike Bill to the bottom of my soul but...

If someone was giving me free flights, that are TSA exempt on a G whatever, free I would probably take advantage of it.

Now if there was hanky panky going on on a flight I was on or a destination, that would be the last time and I would make full disclosure.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I dislike Bill to the bottom of my soul but...

If someone was giving me free flights, that are TSA exempt on a G whatever, free I would probably take advantage of it.

Now if there was hanky panky going on on a flight I was on or a destination, that would be the last time and I would make full disclosure.

According to witnesses, as noted in court documents, plenty was going on, on those flights.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Acording to a lot of democrats Trump colluded with Russians and obstructed justice.

As I said above, I would not have put up with that trash.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Acording to a lot of democrats Trump colluded with Russians and obstructed justice.

As I said above, I would not have put up with that trash.

Democrats are saying a lot more insane stuff than that now...

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/j...ussia-conspiracy-in-bull****-epstein-suicide/

“A guy who had information that would have destroyed rich and powerful men’s lives ends up dead in his jail cell. How predictably…Russian,” wrote Scarborough, in a very clear allusion to the Trump-Russia collusion story that has been the number one topic on Morning Joe for the last two years.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And now what? Oh, just another example of how the public has abdicated self rule.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    MSNBC just PROVED it was TRUMPS FAULT! She said it was his Justce Department, so it’s him, and it’s Donald and he’s done it before?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NBC News: The New York City Medical Examiner Says the "determination is pending further information at this time" as to Jeffrey Epstein's death.

At the request of Epstein's representatives and with the knowledge of federal prosecutors Dr. Michael Baden also attended

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    What's the over, under on Julie's main squeeze Les getting caught up in this. Scum seems to puddle in the same spot on a stagnant pond. I'm sure our ole buddy Harvey probably flew the Expess too.

Top Bottom