• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The question neither includes or excludes. I did not include you in that either. I’m asking if 3% is enough this time.

I can see why you get frustrated though. You read so much into things.
    Speaking vaguely, and then complaining that other's don't understand what you REALLY meant, is Kut from familiar cloth

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Something like 160 million men, not going to try to parse the numbers of too old, or too chicken or too effeminate or too triggered

.03 X 160,000,000 = 4,800,000

I think the entire army, guard and polizei total less than 2 million

you make the call

Well. I think that they had too old, too chicken, and too effeminate back in the day. Maybe smaller portions of the latter. I think that would map to what we used to call mama’s boys. Not sure how to map “too triggered” to that era though. Maybe the Tories?

Anyway, I think I’m asking the question wrong. I think my doubts are that it would even be 3% today.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe you and the fam can pack a picnic lunch and come spectate at one of the battles
    Will you be in the visitors bleachers on the other side? :): Bicycle padlocked to the bike rack near the visitors entrance. Team hat on. Wearing the colors. Waving the #1 big hand sign.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Armed with Gore's utility bills for the last two years, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research charged Monday that the gas and electric bills for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours.

"If this were any other person with $30,000-a-year in utility bills, I wouldn't care," says the Center's 27-year-old president, Drew Johnson. "But he tells other people how to live and he's not following his own rules."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Where is this in the powers delegated to the Federal government?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    General welfare? Pretty much everything else is justified with that or the commerce clause.
    Taking that position pretty much neuters the 9th and 10th amendments.

The clause states, "To regulate commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;"

In Justice Joseph Story's Commentaries on the Constitution paragraph 515, the example given is clearly restraint of trade via tariffs imposed by one State for transit of goods through another State.

Any power claimed by the Federal government must pass all elements of the Constitution, including the restrictions of the BoRs being paramount.

Personally I find the abuse of the general welfare and commerce clauses to be a tyrannical overreach contrary to the limitations of the 9th and 10th amendments. Guess we are all lucky I'm not in a position of authority.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Economic realities setting in. Hey, this woke **** isn't profitable.

I think that falls under DUH! :):

Amazing to me how corporations screaming about profit at all costs have somehow been duped into hiring people via the lens of DEI and supporting garbage that clearly isn't profitable for any but the elite pushing their scams.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think that falls under DUH! :):

Amazing to me how corporations screaming about profit at all costs have somehow been duped into hiring people via the lens of DEI and supporting garbage that clearly isn't profitable for any but the elite pushing their scams.
    I am starting to see cracks in DEI/ESG. I think CEO's were sold a promise and it hasn't worked out.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I am starting to see cracks in DEI/ESG. I think CEO's were sold a promise and it hasn't worked out.

I'm still not sure how it ever passed the smell test TBH. Meritocracy is the only valid way of a company being successful and hiring based on stupid :poop: like skin color and gender are the opposite of that.

Top Bottom