• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    At some point one or a group of these people is going to go under a vehicle unnoticed by the driver, but the people outside will hear the wet crunchs and muffled screams, then have to deal with what comes out from under it. It's really just a matter of time and I wonder what will happen next.
    Hopefully the protesters get charged with vehicular manslaughter as a result of their willful blockade of a public road, and the driver gets a "No Bill" and his legal fees covered.

But somehow, I don't think that is how it will turn out. Especially since this POS wasn't prosecuted for "pointing a firearm".
    1697983432062.png

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    So we need to do the exact opposite of everything they have been telling us for the last 20 years?
    "Climate change" must be like fashion, if you wait long enough the last version comes back in vogue... I wonder if it is then considered "vintage".

When I was young we were all going to freeze to death in the coming ice age. Stories of under ground / ice cities powered by fusion were our only hope to save humanity.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "Climate change" must be like fashion, if you wait long enough the last version comes back in vogue... I wonder if it is then considered "vintage".

When I was young we were all going to freeze to death in the coming ice age. Stories of under ground / ice cities powered by fusion were our only hope to save humanity.
    I used to ask those afraid of GW if TPTB said an ice age was coming, like they had in the past, would running the AC, my trucks nonstop warm us up?

The blank expressions I got back were hilarious…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

“Experts say to "go green" 50 million miles of new power lines needed, and that may be impossible”​

“Some estimates say the U.S. needs to build over 700,000 miles of transmission lines to reach its own renewable energy goals: enough to circle the globe 2,000 times. A 700-mile transmission line starting in Wyoming cost $3 billion and took 15 years to clear regulatory permits.”​

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Wait ... WHO Signed This Open Letter From 1700 Sociologists?​

Well if Adolf signed on of course Goebbels and Eichmann would be in a rush to get their names in there as well! And here we thought Martin Heidegger had died in 1976.

Well there are some other important names as well,
    Shitana Pagoda
    Phillips McCrack
    The full list may include other notables such as,
    I. P. Daily
    Sally Sitzenshitzs
    M. B. Allsitch
    And the list can go on, and on, and on.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%