• smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Story from several years ago:

Maybe they want our pets to eat bugs also. yummmm...skyraisins
    "According to one estimate, owning a medium-size dog can have a similar carbon footprint to a large SUV. Plant- and grain-eating pets such as rabbits and rodents have a much smaller impact. As well as food, pets need toys, grooming products and various accessories, which also come at an environmental cost."

Hey,at least if we raise rabbits we can eat meat(though to lean to survive on long term).

During the massive locust emerging last year my GSD ate loads of sky raisins(do not give your dog real raisins they are worse than chocolate).

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That's what I love when people keep bringing up the your side/their side argument. "Oh you just think that because someone has a different opinion than you". No, I hate the Left because they are evil pieces of :poop:. It's not like one of us liking blue and the other green, it's one side wants our country to continually improve and the other side wants to destroy our way of life in order to get more power.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    "According to one estimate, owning a medium-size dog can have a similar carbon footprint to a large SUV. Plant- and grain-eating pets such as rabbits and rodents have a much smaller impact. As well as food, pets need toys, grooming products and various accessories, which also come at an environmental cost."

Hey,at least if we raise rabbits we can eat meat(though to lean to survive on long term).

During the massive locust emerging last year my GSD ate loads of sky raisins(do not give your dog real raisins they are worse than chocolate).
    Good thing my dogs identify as human children. They'd get the same response from me if you tried to take them from me as a parent and a child.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How many Democrats need to be ... removed from the equation ... to cancel a normal family's 'carbon footprint'?

Asking for a friend

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Top Bottom