• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Quality posts? Wow, forgot to ride my high horse in here today.
    Since your posts haven't been "trimmed", obviously the mods think they've been good enough. Maybe try contacting one of them? Not sure how long the software takes to acknowledge your post count to grant you access.

@d.kaufman ? @GodFearinGunTotin ? Any idea?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Quality posts? Wow, forgot to ride my high horse in here todayh

Not for long, only here temporarily, waiting for my home to be finished in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula

Might wanna think about burning bridges, my friend. Never know where life will take you. Besides that, plenty of Michiganders are forum members here. Just sayin'...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I think I’m over 50, why can’t I access the classifieds?
    It looks like 11 of your posts were today and your OP in this thread was the 51st. :)

And, if I'm counting correctly, your 50th was about 45 minutes ago, a few minutes before you opened this thread, lol!

And the crux of the answer is when you hit the mark, the mods go back and check to make sure that the posts add value to the conversations, not just "Yup", "Nope" and "Me too" to "pad" the post count. Those get "trimmed" from the post count to avoid someone seeing something bright and shiny and adding non-value added posts. I saw you were on the 50 post thread, so hopefully you saw that there. :)

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Portage
    I like to know why always the big hurry! It took a while for me. There was stuff I would have like to buy before I got 50 quality posts. Rules are the rules.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Geez, rough crowd today. Sounds like OP was just asking an honest question. He played by the rules and got 50.

Do mods actually go in and review each member's first 50 posts to ensure they are quality? I doubt it. If so, it's news to me. Maybe there is a delay between hitting 50 and unlocking classifieds, but is that documented somewhere? If not, how was OP supposed to know?

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    I like to know why always the big hurry! It took a while for me. There was stuff I would have like to buy before I got 50 quality posts. Rules are the rules.
    That seems to be the life of the gen pop these days. Just blast through and never appreciate and absorb.:dunno:

Top Bottom