• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I enjoy the "ill take it per our conversations via pm".
    Like they're locking it in for sure or something, LOL!

the ingo classifieds are awesome. I can't even stand to look at armslist. It's worse than a trip to gander mountain

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    i like the guys that say seconds when some dude sold his gun half price to bond out grandma then some guy says backup offer at third...fourth guy says darn and one more post that says your inbox is full lol
    I enjoy the "ill take it per our conversations via pm".
    Like they're locking it in for sure or something, LOL!

the he ingo classifieds are awesome. I can't even stand to look at armslist. It's worse than a trip to gander mountain

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    I assume that many of the ppl trying to sell over street price for a new gun bought during the panic OR they are advertizing to a different class of person who will say they are not felons when they show up to buy the gun.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Im a fim believer that this world is full of stupid people. Stupid people that like guns. And dont know what the term "shopping around" means. So yes, take pretty pictures. Hold the gun at an angle on the table with a surefire next to it. Extra mags angled all cutesie.its marketing. Its advertisement. In this day and age, complaining doesnt work.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've found some good deals in the classifieds. To be sure they're almost buried in used guns I could buy for less online brand new, but whatever. Some sellers actually have a clue and the rest are fun to laugh about :):

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I've found some good deals in the classifieds. To be sure they're almost buried in used guns I could buy for less online brand new, but whatever. Some sellers actually have a clue and the rest are fun to laugh about :):

Yup.....:yesway:......had ta pass on'a da*n good deal yesterday.....mainly cuzz of distance.....:rolleyes:.....priced rite, an'did'n last long,:):

Yeah.....do LOT'a the other.........:):

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    Try going to a gun show where you can " discuss " the crazy prices with the clueless ashhats based on the interwebs in real life.

It really makes the price of the show worth it !. I have learned NOT to do this .

I'm pretty sure that they get the same google searches that I do but , hey , some one in New York put that price on a mint condition piece ( we'll never know if they got it or not ) ,

SOOO something like it that looks like it spent 10 years at the bottom of a tool box is always worth the same - isn't it ?

Walk away - shake head - move along -on to the next

The classifieds are a privilege - right ?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I want to make a point on this:

At some point, some people are willing to pay a slight premium to avoid purchasing with LGS. Some of us feel FFL/LGS adds us to a "list".

There is a market for face-to-face sales.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hey i bought my mini 14 for 1600 during the panic i think 400 off is a steal.. I'm no gun snob, so some of my classifieds in the past may of been off. I don't mind if someone pm's me and corrects my mistake. I have found some good deals. I'm mainly a 3rd gen Smith fan, so if I see one I will do my research before making a PM.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I want to make a point on this:

At some point, some people are willing to pay a slight premium to avoid purchasing with LGS. Some of us feel FFL/LGS adds us to a "list".

There is a market for face-to-face sales.

But having your LTCH won't?

I have bought from LGS and from INGO. It just depends on what I'm looking for at the time and whether I find a decent deal. My last purchase was from Bradis because I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. I had an idea of what I was looking for but I went in and handled several pistols until I found the one I wanted and took it home. Some people are way off on their pricing, but if nobody buys it and they don't take the hint then let them keeping bumping it.

Top Bottom