Classic Car Pics. Yours not yours, all things cool or not so cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Still love the VW Bug
    I am different, In '74 owning one was a rite of passage. There were two of them in my social circle that we all took turns owning until there was nothing left of them. They were cheap in those days. Owning, driving, (freezing in the winter) or working on them was not fun for me for very long. I was the same with my stint as a British roadster fan. Being 6'2" in 9th grade had a lot to do with it.

That said, My enjoyment is watching others that like them. I know a bunch of people that had fun with them, building dune buggys, making customs, and all the car show fun. I basically enjoy them through other people's fun. I always defaulted back mid sized and full sized with the traditional belch fire V8's. For the last decade or so, 70's B body Mopars have been really interesting.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Prices are crazy as we enter the final act of boomers acquiring the dreams of their youth. The rare elite historical cars will probably always be valuable but the run of the mill, cars we could have bought between $1000-$2500 in the latter 80’s, that sell for ten to twenty times that now, are going to drop like a hot rock once the boomer boom is over…

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    Prices are crazy as we enter the final act of boomers acquiring the dreams of their youth. The rare elite historical cars will probably always be valuable but the run of the mill, cars we could have bought between $1000-$2500 in the latter 80’s, that sell for ten to twenty times that now, are going to drop like a hot rock once the boomer boom is over…
    I agree

Top Bottom