• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    For everyone who likes playing Clash of Clans I have a pro 2nd ammendment clan going that you are welcome to join. The clan name is , Guns = Freedom. Sorry, Ingo was taken by alot of people already. When you try to join, write. Ingo in the message so I know where your coming from. Leaders name is RAW. See you there.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    I started my new job and overheard them talking about wall breakers and wizards. Left my old clan and never looked back! It does put a new spin on it that if you screw the pooch in the war you'll hear about it on Monday.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Sorry guys. With nobody responding for awhile we started a new clan in attempts to attract more people. The new clan is Zombie Mafia. The shield is black with white dots or white with black dots. Just look for Raw and put Ingo in your request to join.

sethbowman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    lvl68 our clan is Gone Country. I quit trying to recruit random people. I find it works alot better having a clan of people you know so they are constantly jumping

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    My town

z8gGzK3.jpg

wabashman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    So just started this game today.....If i join your clan or any other for that matter, do I lose what I've done thus far? Or do I have access to the 'clan' village and my original one?

wabashman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Thank you for the reply. If I like this game after the shield wears off I might be sending an invite request. But still have 2 days until then I think.

wabashman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Alright...my shield is gone and the game hasn't annoyed me yet, so once I get my castle rebuilt I'll figure out how to send you a message on there. my CoC name is the same as my username here. Castle should be rebuilt by late tonight if I simply go by mining production.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Once the castle is built you will select it hit clans. Search clans. Type in Zombie Mafia look for the shield that is white with black specks on it and then look for my name, Raw, hit join clan and put Ingo in your request. We will see you there.
    You will like being in a clan. We can send you troops to protect your base and help you raid.

wabashman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Good deal. These darn people attacking me are irritating. I've defended 4 out of the 5 but it's still costing me gold/elixir. I'll send that invite request over when I get a chance to.

wabashman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    For those interested in running CoC on their PC.

[video=youtube;Q8dQGTEC3ik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8dQGTEC3ik[/video]

Top Bottom