• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Why is his ethnicity highlighted by the media?

Why wasn't it mentioned that the dog was also black?
    It’s what the media craves, they completely ignore black on black violence, but go full on retard if a questionable incident happens involving the police and a black man.

They know that a good percentage of their readers are droolers that will immediately go into burn and loot mode.

The media is evil.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    It’s what the media craves, they completely ignore black on black violence, but go full on retard if a questionable incident happens involving the police and a black man.

They know that a good percentage of their readers are droolers that will immediately go into burn and loot mode.

The media is evil.

I agree. The media is literally race baiting.

I cannot recall a media headline that (would) read something like:

Pickaway County, Ohio K-9 unit attacks an unarmed White man​

Pickaway County, Ohio K-9 unit attacks an unarmed Latino man​

Pickaway County, Ohio K-9 unit attacks an unarmed Asian man​

Pickaway County, Ohio K-9 unit attacks an unarmed Scandinavian man​

Pickaway County, Ohio K-9 unit attacks an unarmed Easter European man​

Pickaway County, Ohio K-9 unit attacks an unarmed Slavic man​

Pickaway County, Ohio K-9 unit attacks an unarmed Inuit man​

Pickaway County, Ohio K-9 unit attacks an unarmed Polynesian man​

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    What I was trying to say (sometimes it's hard to get the nuance across by keyboard) is that calling it brutal seems a bit strong compared to truly brutal events. I was also trying to be polite, and when typed out being polite can make the intent unclear......at least when I type. :dunno:

I was also trying to (politely) point out that the female cop (anyone in public safety) need to have better control of their emotional expression. That section of the clip you commented (accurately) on - the female cop's reaction - will be used by others to stress how evil ALL cops are and even she was horrified and has PTSD over the incident. A bit of exaggeration on my part.
    Sure looks to me a few other State and County Officers are aghast at what just transpired in front of them. Most are just staring ahead doing nothing.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What I was trying to say (sometimes it's hard to get the nuance across by keyboard) is that calling it brutal seems a bit strong compared to truly brutal events. I was also trying to be polite, and when typed out being polite can make the intent unclear......at least when I type. :dunno:

I was also trying to (politely) point out that the female cop (anyone in public safety) need to have better control of their emotional expression. That section of the clip you commented (accurately) on - the female cop's reaction - will be used by others to stress how evil ALL cops are and even she was horrified and has PTSD over the incident. A bit of exaggeration on my part.

I never said you mentioned race. I re-read my post (the one that was quoting you) to see if something I typed could insinuate that. I didn't see anything. The article made race an issue. Not your post.

-----

I probably should have put spaces or a horizontal line before the last sentence. That wasn't intended to be directed to you. It was more of a general statement.
    I made mention of me not bringing up race as to not elicit an emotional response such as looting and rioting that accompanies such an incident. I have no indication that race was involved so that's why I didn't mention nor do I feel that it should have been just to clarify things.

I also said it "looked" like a brutal attack as evidenced by the female cop's reaction. Seems to me that you were pegging me as contributing to such an emotional reaction by my post that's all. That's the way I took it.

Last edited:

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Sure looks to me a few other State and County Officers are aghast at what just transpired in front of them. Most are just staring ahead doing nothing.

Aghast? Well, reading emotion is a subjective act.

I'm sure some would agree with you. I'm sure some would disagree with you.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I made mention of me not bringing up race as to not elicit an emotional response such as looting and rioting that accompanies such an incident. I have no indication that race was involved so that's why I didn't mention nor do I feel that it should have been just to clarify things.

I also said it "looked" like a brutal attack as evidenced by the female cop's reaction. Seems to me that you were pegging me as contributing to such an emotional reaction by my post that's all. That's the way I took it.

I get it. Like I said, typed words don't do a good job of conveying nuance.

To be completely honest, any description using subjective words is contributing to a particular reaction. Intentional or not. I'm sure I'm guilty of it as well.

If someone posted, looked brutal, it is making it seem worse.

If someone posted, looked minor, it makes it seem less severe.

If someone posted, it appears the dog bit him once and was removed by the handler. That appears to be less biased.

Not to insinuate that you are intentionally biased. Pointing out that language makes a difference.

It's part of mob mentality. If one person says something like "the most horrible dog bite I have ever seen" then others are more likely to view it in the same light. [Just an example, not trying to equate your statement with that example.] They won't ever question what other dog bites they have seen.

Which, I suspect, is why the media made a point to place the ethnicity in the headline. [They are bias, not necessarily you.]

-----

With all of the additional qualifiers to type to try and convey the correct intent, typing sucks. No wonder so many millennials seem to be on the spectrum with communication. If I grew up with text as a major communication method I would probably be worse than I am in person.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Some of y’all are way more bad ass than I am. From what I could see of the doggy play time, the difficulty the had getting his locked on kiss to release, what I could see of the wounds, I would be feeling pretty brutalized.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Some of y’all are way more bad ass than I am. From what I could see of the doggy play time, the difficulty the had getting his locked on kiss to release, what I could see of the wounds, I would be feeling pretty brutalized.
    Well you are just used to experiencing lick attacks from Waylon so everything else above that would appear to be brutal.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    As J Galt said, we don't know what we don't know and like the drugs in the White house we may never know..
    What I can see is that it took several police cars and officers to get the man stopped. I have to wonder what crime was involved that required such a police presence. Also wonder if any or how many innocents were endangered before the man was removed from his vehicle.
    Probably a good idea to get the whole story before jumping to "shoot the dog and hang the cop". Just my .02
    I know some will not agree but my personal feeling is if innocents were endangered in a pursuit an immediate ride on the lightning is the minimum a criminal should receive.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As J Galt said, we don't know what we don't know and like the drugs in the White house we may never know..
    What I can see is that it took several police cars and officers to get the man stopped. I have to wonder what crime was involved that required such a police presence. Also wonder if any or how many innocents were endangered before the man was removed from his vehicle.
    Probably a good idea to get the whole story before jumping to "shoot the dog and hang the cop". Just my .02
    I know some will not agree but my personal feeling is if innocents were endangered in a pursuit an immediate ride on the lightning is the minimum a criminal should receive.
    What innocent lives are in danger when he is on his knees with his hands over his head?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I saw another video that said the problem was the competing police orgs were giving conflicting commands. he was complying with the troopers commands. The city cops showed up with the dog and were ordering him to get on his belly and crawl to them or they would turn the dog loose.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Aghast? Well, reading emotion is a subjective act.

I'm sure some would agree with you. I'm sure some would disagree with you.
    I never wittnesseed a brother Marine weep after the fact for no reason.

One that shows no emotion after the fact should rethink ones employment.

Having no emotion reminds me of watching that Icemans interview years ago.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Who said accidentally?

Could it be bad judgment? Yes.

Could it be something he knew / saw, that the camera didn't? Yes.

Could it be racist? Yes.

The first 72 hours after an incident have a lot of conjecture and very little fact. When will we (as in all people) ever understand this?

Never let facts get in the way of a chance to riot and loot.

It seems that you believe absolute statements can be true. "Proves the dogs are racist. Cops too."
    Weird. The whole thing should have been purple.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    K9 officer orders the dog back and points to attack the man while he is on his knees and hands in the air.

He had better have a good reason, an articulable reason, for that level of force in that situation at that time.

If not, let a jury decide.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I saw another video that said the problem was the competing police orgs were giving conflicting commands. he was complying with the troopers commands. The city cops showed up with the dog and were ordering him to get on his belly and crawl to them or they would turn the dog loose.
    According to the video it sounded like he was getting conflicting confusing commands from both ends. One was telling him to come to them and get away from the dog otherwise he would get bit and the other command was for him to get on the ground otherwise he would get bit.

Top Bottom