• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Just talked to Haggard at the East Coast Revolver roundup this weekend. We have 3 folks each day. We need some more signups. Hotels at the Brazil exit are A LOT cheaper than Terre Haute

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I ended up having a work emergency and couldn’t make it. Anyone care to give an AAR to make me feel worse than I already do?
    Both days were excellent.
    I’m not the best writer but here it goes.

The OC instructor class he went over the difference and types and history. A lot of interesting cases and what was best practice all the way around with caring and maintaining stuff.

We had a practical part with some inert of all type (stay, cone mist (we had sample foam stuff to use to see but we didn’t use it in each other) and a written test. Better than any specialty agency OC class I have ever had.

The Close Proximity handgun was also a great class. It was all Ramge. Started out with the 5” small circle targets from Gillis Hays and then went to B8’s and Chuck explained Amd did some solid marksmanship coaching. (No matter how experienced you thought you were you picked up something)

Then without giving too many family secrets away as the course title he went over a lot of close proximity stuff. A lot of shooting from non full extension how to keep your slide working, how to make a contact shot and keep slides in battery and one handed shooting. Just a lot of things that would be a very relevant possibility in a robbery of your person when we might have to use a firearm (and he touched on when you don’t have time to draw you some techniques to win that we just don’t practice like we should.

I have been an instructor at FLETC and an Agency SORT trainer and while I have had some better than average courses I always have learned so much more at classes with guys like Haggard you won’t be disappointed.

he’d like to come back next year so keep your eyes here and his Agile Trainjng oage for dates.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Both days were excellent.
    I’m not the best writer but here it goes.

The OC instructor class he went over the difference and types and history. A lot of interesting cases and what was best practice all the way around with caring and maintaining stuff.

We had a practical part with some inert of all type (stay, cone mist (we had sample foam stuff to use to see but we didn’t use it in each other) and a written test. Better than any specialty agency OC class I have ever had.

The Close Proximity handgun was also a great class. It was all Ramge. Started out with the 5” small circle targets from Gillis Hays and then went to B8’s and Chuck explained Amd did some solid marksmanship coaching. (No matter how experienced you thought you were you picked up something)

Then without giving too many family secrets away as the course title he went over a lot of close proximity stuff. A lot of shooting from non full extension how to keep your slide working, how to make a contact shot and keep slides in battery and one handed shooting. Just a lot of things that would be a very relevant possibility in a robbery of your person when we might have to use a firearm (and he touched on when you don’t have time to draw you some techniques to win that we just don’t practice like we should.

I have been an instructor at FLETC and an Agency SORT trainer and while I have had some better than average courses I always have learned so much more at classes with guys like Haggard you won’t be disappointed.

he’d like to come back next year so keep your eyes here and his Agile Trainjng oage for dates.
    Thank you SO much for hosting Chuck and the excellent close proximity class he conducted! I thoroughly enjoyed it and came away with lots of helpful ideas, concepts, and drills to practice. His knowledge is extremely deep and he's got a knack for teaching a class, as well.

I'll definitely be on the lookout for the next opportunity to train with Chuck Haggard.

Top Bottom