Children with liberal parents more likely to suffer mental health problems: Study

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And is it my imagination, or do most poly couples
    Well, from what I recall God through Moses accepted living Poly with Jacob, David and Abraham in the Old Testament.
    And the new testament did away with a lot of that old stuff. Noticing we arent burning spotless lambs anymore is another example of "other times, other customs"

And just to make sure we are on the same page.
    Polygamy= man taking multiple wives. Intimacy between Husband and wives only. Wifely interactions are strictly platonic.
    Polyamory= your own mini orgy. Everybody participates in the intimacy. Either in groups or pairs. But the intimacy is pretty much shared equally between all. (e.g. at least two of the 3 are bisexual)

Every poly "couple" I have known or known of are groups of 3.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    And is it my imagination, or do most poly couples

And the new testament did away with a lot of that old stuff. Noticing we arent burning spotless lambs anymore is another example of "other times, other customs"

And just to make sure we are on the same page.
    Polygamy= man taking multiple wives. Intimacy between Husband and wives only. Wifely interactions are strictly platonic.
    Polyamory= your own mini orgy. Everybody participates in the intimacy. Either in groups or pairs. But the intimacy is pretty much shared equally between all. (e.g. at least two of the 3 are bisexual)

Every poly "couple" I have known or known of are groups of 3.
    We can have a good conversation one day over lunch or at a gun show. Here is not the place for this, someone will get butthurt in this thread.
    Lets remember I did and still do that welding thing. Man have I seen lots of stuff and met loads of folks over those years.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...I have no faith in the goodness and virtue of the common man apart from their adherence and commitment to Biblical principles.

Without that, it seems many of our quasi-conservative households are producing at least 33% of the new Progressives...
    Maybe the first sentence...is part of the reason for the second? Food for thought.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I love it, an article pointing out why these children are so messed up.

“Gen Z perceives the world to be more dangerous than any previous generation in modern history, according to a new study.”

“the feminization of our society and in particular our schools. Women have pretty much taken over our country, and especially the education of the young. It is a biological fact that women tend to emphasize security and men are more oriented to risk-taking. But most kids don’t have a lot to do with men”

Another major driver is the fact that people are having children later in life, and a lot fewer of them, making children a more precious commodity.

Parents have too much time to get intimately involved in their lives. That wasn't necessarily possible in the past with larger families. Children were afforded much more autonomy and had to compete within the family.

Another symptom of birth control and the rise of modern feminism.

Top Bottom