• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    The raven arms, jennings, Jimmenez arms, Davis industries 22 lr. 25 acp, 380 acp were alli ntroducted right after the import restriction was placed on small auto pistols. I think they are all the same basic gun (same company sold many times) and while not praise worthy were affordable and throwaway worthy and popular in the getto for both home protection and criminal activity. I have one raven 25 acp and will tell you personally it is not unsafe but both unreliable without round ball and has a history of the safety not working. (not mine) It was a gift not a purchase. I disagree with the law on these as the are designed for exactly the people they are trying to keep them from.

Lorcin Engineering Co., Inc is on the list for the above poster.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    S&W is on the list as well as many odd or unusual collectors firearms .That list will stop many collectors. Many makers made firearms with (sheath triggers) marlin , s&w colt, Remington ,H&A and Stevens

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I'm afraid I might have to agree with Lorcin's inclusion on the list. My brother-in-law had a .25 automatic of their's (6 to blister pack, I believe). Looked more dangerous to the shooter than anyone it was pointed at (possibly a good thing considering who is likely to be using it). He never put a round through it 'cause he was afraid it was going to disintegrate in his hand on the first shot, but for $29 he couldn't pass it up. I had the instructions in front of me but couldn't break it down to save my life, and neither could he. I guess when it's meant to be fired once then dropped down the sewer, a good cleaning isn't necessary. :D

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom