• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    It's not "the taxpayers as usual get sued". The taxpayers in Illinois elected Emanual, Madigan, and the other rabid anti-gun morons. So, Illinois taxpayers deserve what they're getting. We should NOT feel 'sorry' for the folks in Illinois at all. :nono:

Since Emanuel has, once again, attempted to circumvent the pro-gun court rulings with excessively prohibitive restrictions for Chicago gun shops, let's fevently hope 1,000,000 pro-gun store lawsuits are filed against Emanuel and Madigan.

Maybe it'll take Illinois property taxes quintupling, gasoline going to $10 / gallon, parking to go to $99 / hr. and Chicago city sales tax going to 100% before people in Chicago / Illinois 'get it'. Who cares? Maybe after getting hit with another Trillion or three in bills for legal fees and court losses, people in Illinois will wise up.

MAYBE then, the people of Chicago and Illinois will stop electing scum like Emanuel and low-life democRATS. People there DON'T appear to learn from losing endless, frivolous court battles trying to pass their left-loon agenda. Apparently, the only way for them to get the message is being repeatedly hit in their democRAT pocketbook.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Per Wikipedia, Obama carried Illinois in 2012 by 884,296 votes. Romney got 2,135,216 votes showing that some folks there have a brain. In Cook county (Chicago) Obama carried 74% of the county votes cast. Without the disease of Cook county, Illinois would be a red state. I agree, they deserve the govt they have. I spent most of my life there but voted with my feet and left. If enough folks do that, Illinois will sink under its own corruption and incompetence.

output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    I can't wait to see some shops open in the city. It has been a very long time. It is hard to believe that big box stores located on Michigan Ave. use to sell firearms.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The law firms involved are right there at the top of the chicago machine, just as avaricious and corrupt as the outfit that stands with them. The legal dollars all went to machine members so they don't care if it was ten times that number.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    The people of Chicago deserve to pay this bill. They have their heads buried in the sand. They continue to elect idiots, pay exorbitant taxes, and have that money wasted by the idiots that they elected. It is impossible for me to have sympathy for them. They are also paying a pile of money to the company that Daley signed a contract with in the privatized parking deal. One of Daley's idiots did not read the clause in the contract that allows the parking concessionaire to back charge the city any time parking spaces are taken out of service for any reason. This includes paving, sewer work parades etc. The last figure I saw was over 2 million dollars, and that was a year ago.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    It's not "the taxpayers as usual get sued". The taxpayers in Illinois elected Emanual, Madigan, and the other rabid anti-gun morons. So, Illinois taxpayers deserve what they're getting. We should NOT feel 'sorry' for the folks in Illinois at all. :nono:

Since Emanuel has, once again, attempted to circumvent the pro-gun court rulings with excessively prohibitive restrictions for Chicago gun shops, let's fevently hope 1,000,000 pro-gun store lawsuits are filed against Emanuel and Madigan.

Maybe it'll take Illinois property taxes quintupling, gasoline going to $10 / gallon, parking to go to $99 / hr. and Chicago city sales tax going to 100% before people in Chicago / Illinois 'get it'. Who cares? Maybe after getting hit with another Trillion or three in bills for legal fees and court losses, people in Illinois will wise up.

MAYBE then, the people of Chicago and Illinois will stop electing scum like Emanuel and low-life democRATS. People there DON'T appear to learn from losing endless, frivolous court battles trying to pass their left-loon agenda. Apparently, the only way for them to get the message is being repeatedly hit in their democRAT pocketbook.

Hell I didn't vote for any of them. I got out of there 3 years ago and my god I've never been happier!
    Outside of Chicago it's actually a pretty nice state. It's Chicago the trashes the whole state.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Hell I didn't vote for any of them. I got out of there 3 years ago and my god I've never been happier!
    Outside of Chicago it's actually a pretty nice state. It's Chicago the trashes the whole state.

Yep! The communist state of Chicago... One of many things we call it around my house

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I am so torn between taking an awesome new job in Chicago, and staying in Indy. This is the main reason I am so reluctant.
    If you go to Chicago you might as well forget carrying. Sure, its legal now, but every single store has a no gun (mass kill) sign.

But if it's what you have to do to make a living, you just might have to unfortunately.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    May their screwing impress upon them (or at least their wallets) the need to elect new leadership in positions of political authority.

Folks and People who voted in these corrupt plutocrats don't pay taxes, well maybe sales tax. Their income is mostly untaxed.

I was in North Chicago every Saturday and Sunday for several years. One thing that kind of surprised me was that a man that I knew to be a top gang member in the area was the Dem Ward Healer. He got out the vote.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom