• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Check USDS. Last time I was in Bradis they were selling the CTR for just over $90. I'm sure some will cry but I don't see the Bradis appeal. I've always been able to find what I'm looking for elsewhere and for less $$ (LGS or online).

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    In your area roughly OP There is Bradis home of the your carry gun isnt welcome special (known to some circles as Don's of the South, USDS who is new and providing stellar service to win customers, Beech Grove Firearms who may or may not be open depending on if a cricket farted in indonesia, Indy Trading Post- one of my favorite stores but customer service has reportedly gone down hill, Plainfield Shooting Supplies whom I have had no interactions with so I can only say they exist. Fort Liberty(?) in Avon.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I think I'm going to go to Bradis, and buy my magpul stock and forend for my 870. And then drive to beach grove firearms and shoot my 870.

It'll be an awesome fun day.

Up yours haters.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    DANG IT! I didn't see a pick up option! I just ordered an MVG and 8 PMAGs. I would have gladly come down and picked it up to meet some INGOers. :( Oh well.

ETA:: Hartatac.com is my go to from now on.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    What would be considered a "full set"

Stock, pistol grip, handguards. If you want to throw other Magpul stuff (sights, vertical grip, trigger guard) in there, the discount would apply to the whole whack.

Last time I was in Bradis they were selling the CTR for just over $90.

When was the last time you were in? Magpul reshuffled some of their prices awhile back to make room in the lineup for the STR and ACS-L. Current price on the CTR is $79.95.

The hate comes from somewhere...

Sure seems to... the usual suspects. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    In your area roughly OP There is Bradis home of the your carry gun isnt welcome special (known to some circles as Don's of the South, USDS who is new and providing stellar service to win customers, Beech Grove Firearms who may or may not be open depending on if a cricket farted in indonesia, Indy Trading Post- one of my favorite stores but customer service has reportedly gone down hill, Plainfield Shooting Supplies whom I have had no interactions with so I can only say they exist. Fort Liberty(?) in Avon.

Idk what you have against all of these stores, but USDS is great. Fort Liberty is good, but limited on selection. PSS has gokd prices and great selection. Bradis welcomes your carry guns, AS LONG AS IT STAYS HOLSTERED. This may not be what they claim, but having been in there multiple times, OC every time and never a word said to me, I'll continue to browse the selection. Last time I was in there it was uber busy and they didn't have what I wanted, so ai went elsewhere. BGF is open when they say they are open. I've been in there numerous times in the past few months. The last time I saw it closed when it should have been open, we had 13" of snow on the ground. I can't speak for ITP, I've never been there.

Maybe you should give shops a chance before you hate on them. Hater.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    DANG IT! I didn't see a pick up option! I just ordered an MVG and 8 PMAGs. I would have gladly come down and picked it up to meet some INGOers. :( Oh well.

ETA:: Hartatac.com is my go to from now on.

There isn't any option online - you have to contact them. I'm not sure if that would work in any kind of "note" in the ordering page or not - but almost assuredly an email with your order # sent via the contact us page would work.

And not sure if the order fullfillment guy is an INGOer or not, but one of the company Principals is.

-J-

Top Bottom