• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Indy Area
    If you are sending an order in be prepared for a 2+ month wait. It was posted they are working 6 or 7 days a week to catch up with shipping rifles.

Go to the North Store at Camp Perry. Lots of nice people that will help you too and you don't have to worry about buying someone's junk.

Have fun

tman

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    It is nice to pick them up in person at the stores but you have a better chance of getting anicer rifle via mail order. I have been to both the North Store (several times) and the south store (once) and have found they are always picked over unless the store sees a very busy day and you are standing there when they restock the shelves.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I'd rather drive to north store, don't really want to pay for shipping and like the beat up rifles anyways. Just want to know one more thing. Being that north store is in Ohio can I even buy any firearms from there and transport them back to Indiana? Last time I was in Ohio (for hamfest) I thought about visiting one of the gunstores around there and called one, but once I told them I was from Indiana they pretty much told me to f-off, Is there some exception for cmp?

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    I'd rather drive to north store, don't really want to pay for shipping and like the beat up rifles anyways. Just want to know one more thing. Being that north store is in Ohio can I even buy any firearms from there and transport them back to Indiana? Last time I was in Ohio (for hamfest) I thought about visiting one of the gunstores around there and called one, but once I told them I was from Indiana they pretty much told me to f-off, Is there some exception for cmp?

As long as you have all the correct papers with you, you can purchase a rifle from the cmp north store even if your from out of state.

tman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Indy Area
    You can fill out the paperwork there. I believe they have to notarize that you are who you claim to be but have people there that can do that. It will just take awhile longer to process your paperwork.

My first trip up I had everything notarized locally. You can go on line and print the forms out. Once there they will verify you meet the requirements to purchase and process your credit card.

On return trips I go online and print out all the paperwork and take it up with me. It seems to process much quicker.

As someone said previously the GCA magazine is very good and joining that group meets your membership requirements.

There is something very neat with carrying an Garand, Carbine, or something else out of the place.

tman

Top Bottom